Baby Girl

Luke's pov

After a few moments of holding Zo Alec kissed her cheek handing her back to me as we went to fill out a birth certificate her which luckily wasn't complicated at all because my mom was able to help us. I stood there beside Ashton watching as Alec and my mom filled out the birth certificate making a copy for the hospital, myself, and Alec.

After they finished Alec handed me copy. I glanced over the paper smiling at the name he had chosen for the baby, Zo Jadalyn Harbored, it was fitting for the new baby girl who had just entered into a crazy life that no one ever true because of comfortable living.

I held her close looking down at her sleepy eyes feeling as Ashton put his arm around my waist pulling me into his chest. We're both still young, was this something we were both ready for? Would it strain our relationship having a baby to take care of because we both already have so much going on around us? After we finished everything we had to do in the hospital we walked out back to the parking lot back to Ashton's vehicle where Harry was asleep in the backseat.
Ashton unlocked the doors and help me put the car seat in the back between Harry and me before getting the driver seat and pulling out of the parking lot driving back to Wills where everyone was waiting for us.

Ashton yelled at Harry to wake him up while I gently picked Zo up from her car seat walking into the house seeing everyone sitting down in the living room with piles of empty boxes. "What are you all doing?" I ask looking over at Mack who's sitting on top of a box that hadn't been open yet. "Well if you must know your boyfriend had messaged Lauren telling her that you were bringing a baby home, so being the saint she is we went out and bought well everything." She said gesturing to the stacks of boxes around the living room.

"Wait Where's Mikey?" I ask seeing his jacket laid on the back of the couch. "Down the hall with your brothers and Calum painting Wills old office for the nursery and putting the furniture that's already been put together in there," Mack says smiling. "Wait wait my brothers are here," I say shaking my head wanting to pull my hair out. "Well yeah, of course, we're going to put them to work same with My brothers," Lauren says sitting down a pack of baby proof locks walking over to me smiling realizing I haven't seen the three of them since I've been in the house.

"O-oh okay, I think I'll walk in there for a quick peek," I say handing Lauren Zo pushing my hair behind my ears. "Don't think it's too much I picked everything out," Lauren says as I walk past them turning down the hall seeing the door to wills office pushed all the way open. "Hey," I say quietly stepping into the room seeing the white and pink along the walls.
"I didn't think you were supposed to be peaking Lukey," Jack says wearing a backward baseball cap to cover his hair. "Well, it is my daughter's nursery," I say smiling looking at the picture frames laying on top of a white changing table. "I still can't believe moms just allowing you to move out and raise a baby," Jack says laying down his paint roller sitting on the window seat not saying anything else as the other boys walk back into the room packing more furniture. "I'll be okay I'm still going to school and You'll see me daily," I say smiling at him looking down at the cloth bassinet that Mikey packed into the nursery. "Where's Ashton?" I ask looking up at all the details around the room. "Living room holding the baby because Lauren and Mack had to got back to the store they forgot something I guess," Michael says shrugging. "I think he's trying to get in dad time while everyone is busy," Calum says smiling pulling me into a tight hug. "What could have they possibly forgot to buy?" I questing looking around to all the things already put in her new nursery.

"I think it's all the things that go along with this, you know like blankets and clothes and diapers and bottles," Michael says pushing his sleeves up

"I think it's all the things that go along with this, you know like blankets and clothes and diapers and bottles," Michael says pushing his sleeves up. "I could have swore I already seen everything that you just said in the living room but I guess we could never have too many things for Zo, she already has a pretty big closet," I say smiling before stepping around Calum walking back down the hall seeing Ashton sitting on the couch holding Zo in his arms smiling.

"Ash, what's going on?" I ask sighing sitting down beside him. "What do you mean love." He says as I lean into his arm. "The nursery the boys are moving furniture Jack said I was moving in," I say tucking my legs up on the couch. "Well this is gonna be our house, Alec's moving into my apartment and Lauren is going to stay here back and forth to help with the baby," Ashton says kissing the side of my head. As Ben and Harry begin packing Ashton's bedroom furniture into the house and down the hall. "Are we ready for all this?" I ask quietly as Ashton puts Zo back into my arms. "Not that we have a bunch of options but I think everything is going to work out for the best," Ashton says before getting up from his seat beside me on the couch to help the guys move our things into the house leaving me to hold the baby and watch tv for a couple of hours until Lauren and Mack come back with baskets of mine and Ashton's clothes packing back towards our new bedroom.

Eventually, they finished putting Zo's nursery together so I could change her and put her to bed.