New friends

"So are we going to a bar or?" I say sitting in the passenger seat of the car looking at myself in the mirror. "I mean I don't see why not." Mack says smiling as we drive further down a familiar road.
"Of all the places you're going to take me it's a gay bar right." I say laughing looking over at Mack's shocked expression. "How'd you know?" She says in a surprised voice. "Because I had to pick up Ashton's drunk ass here before we were even dating." I say as she pulls into the parking lot in front of the building.
"I'm not surprised Ash and my brother used to come here religiously." Mack says as the two of us walk into the completely blacked out building following the lights along the walls to find the main floor.
"So why'd they come here for anyhow?"
I ask looking around at all the the gay men who fill up the place. "Because it is one of the only and best gay bars in Sydney." Mack says leading me over to a table to sit at. "You mean because they were extremely horny teenage boys." I say rolling my eyes tucking my hair behind my ear realizing I had left my phone in the car.

"Maybe we shouldn't be here." I say leaning against the table looking around at the crowd of men. "Come on Lu just breathe a little, you won't suffocate without him." Mack says just as a waiter with extremely tight spandex comes over to out table. "What can I get you two?" He asks looking over at me smiling. "A tray of Tequila shots." I say looking at the glitter smeared across his abs and back up to his dark brown eyes. "I'll be back directly." He says walking away from the table towards the bar. "Someone has wondering eyes." Mack says nudging my shoulder. "I did not." I say defensively shaking my head. "You know it's okay to look, it's not like you're screwing him in Ashton's car." Mack says shaking her head and sighing. "It still feels wrong." I say rolling my eyes. "What happens at the bar stays at the bar, but don't take it any further than looking Lu." Mack says as the waiter brings us back our tray of shots. "Thanks." She says taking the first shot glass of the tray handing it to me before getting her own. "Heads up." She says as the two of us slam our shots putting the empty glass back onto the tray.
"Let's get this over with quick." I say looking down at the 4 other shots. The two of us quickly finished our tray before getting up from the table walking further into the bar where everyone else was dancing.

"Next time I get to make all the plans." I say as the two of us shove into the middle of the crowd into the dance floor. "Are you sure, things seem to be going good my way." Mack says as the two of us begin to dance together ignoring all the people around us. "The night isn't over yet." I say shaking my head as the two of us goof around dancing to song after song. "Look at you being a bad bitch, all you needed was a little spark to your fire and a haircut." Mack says smiling. I could feel the 5 shots of tequila making my head spin, like most alcohol does. "You're right! This is going to be the best time." I say pulling Mack into a tight hug looking back around the crowd. "Lets get fucked up." She says grabbing my arm pulling me towards the dancers as she calls for another round of shots.

The two of us sat down directly in front of the strippers and began drinking more cheering along with the crowd of men. "Does it feel weird being one of the only girls here?" I ask look over at Mack nudging her side. "It doesn't make much of a difference to me since I'm a lesbian, I could walk through this bar topless and it wouldn't matter." She says shrugging her shoulders as I take another drink looking back to the stage seeing the stripper walk off the stage and the lights go dim. "What happen?" I ask looking back at Mack who shrugs. "That was the last dancer I guess." She says as she finishes her drink sitting it back onto the table. "What do you wanna go do it?" She asks pulling me up from my seat. "No no that's not what I was saying, I can't!what are you doing?" I ask as she begins to drag me behind her. "We're going to talk to the owner, he's a close friend." She says pulling me behind her through the club. "Wait you're being serious?" I ask as the two of us come to a quick stop. "Mack what are you doing here? Where's your brother at?" A man with curly pastel pink hair and a septum ring asks looking up at the two of us . "Not sure actually, it's just me and my best friend Luke." Mack says stepping to the side pulling me closer so he can see me too. "He's quite cute, a bit girly looking but very attractive." He says in a British accent looking me up and down smiling. "Don't think about it Elijah, Ashton has claims on him." Mack says rolling her eyes. "Okay, what can I do for the two of you?" He asks smiling showing off his white teeth.
"Luke wants to be a bunny." Mack says getting a surprised expression from the two of us. "Wait a what?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows. "A dancer, is this like a full time proposition or?" Elijah says tilting his head looking at me. "More like a joke." I says shaking my head feeling a bit nervous. "How about we let you do it this one time just for the hell of it." Elijah says standing up from his seat becoming visibly taller and muscular. "Okay sure, I say nodding following behind him.