Party girl.

I looked for my favorite matching flower print skirt and top with a pair of white sandals before going into the bathroom room and brushing my hair out making my natural curls look looser adding a strawberry lipgloss and looking at myself in the mirror thinking about what Calum had began to call me.
And he wasn't wrong, I have a petite body, with small shoulders, a flat stomach, and creamy white legs that look good in skirts. I am a pretty girl which means I got plenty of compliments from straight guys and jealousy from other girls who couldn't handle the fact that maybe I'm more attractive even though I'm a boy.

 I am a pretty girl which means I got plenty of compliments from straight guys and jealousy from other girls who couldn't handle the fact that maybe I'm more attractive even though I'm a boy

After I finished getting dressed I walked into the kitchen where Ben and Calum were already "pregaming" for the party with the alcohol Ben and Jack hid from mom in their rooms. Jack finished getting ready and came downstairs then we all got into the car and drove to the party. The ride was over half an hour to get to wherever it was being thrown. It felt like it was taking longer then it should since Ben and Jack though it was absolutely necessary to lecture me and set rules like; no getting drunk or taking any type of drug and no taking drinks from people and don't wonder off with anyone especially to a bedroom.

"I have absolutely no intentions to do any of that, not because you said I couldn't but because I'm not stupid." I say rolling my eyes at their stupid rules that they have set for me. Which I had no intentions to be right by there sides the entire party anyhow, I'm 16 and I didn't need to have a baby sitter watching me.

But just to be petty Calum and I passed a beer back and forth because we were both stuck sitting in the back seat. We finally pulled into the yard where a bunch of other cars were parked the sun had just started to go down and you could hear music playing from the inside, which means the party is starting, But just when I thought I was going to get away from my brothers and have a good time Ben and Jack stopped to give me one more huge rule.
"Do not under any circumstances get in a vehicle with someone who's drunk." Ben said saying every word louder and stricter sounding than the word before. Which he done to annoy me because he knows how much I hate being yelled at. "Like I said I'm not stupid and if you've forgot I'm not deaf either, YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOUT." I say readjust my clothes before walking away from them towards the house to find Ashton which may be more complicated then I thought.