Novacane

I stood there for a second completely dumbfounded at what had happened. Did he really just kiss me maybe it's because of all the alcohol he'd had drank. I stand there for a moment longer grabbing the bottle of vodka off the table taking a couple of big drinks till the bottle was half way empty sitting it back on the table walking through the party. "Ash." I say trying not to be too loud looking around the cabin till I couldn't find him anywhere inside so I went outside where there was at least 200 more people. There's no way I could easily find him in all these people. So I stood by the end of the stairs and called his cellphone until it went straight to voicemail. I quickly shoved my phone back into my pocket feeling the alcohol that I had just chugged. Fuck being a lightweight. I walked further outside away from the cabin looking around for Ashton. It was dark and hard to see anything other then the people standing around the huge bonfire. An hour or so had went by and I still couldn't find them. "You can't be serious." I say out loud huffing. Eventually I waked back towards the cabin and out the front door.
"Hey Luke I was wondering when I'd see you again!" I hear someone say talking up to me. "Sorry I can't really see anything." I say walking closer towards the light to see who's yelling for me.
"Oh sorry." he says looking at me and it takes a moment for me to realize who I'm looking at.

" he says looking at me and it takes a moment for me to realize who I'm looking at

"Jace." I say feeling my heart drop and Alec's words run through my head again. "Until you go and piss him off and he decided to shoot you in the face." "I didn't think you'd recognize me." He says smiling flicking the ashes off of his cigarette. "Ashton must have told you who I am right." He says taking a long drag off of his cigarette blowing out the smoke. "Yeah he did." I say holding my arms against my chest to block the cold wind. "Well I guess there's no point in introducing myself." He says laughing dropping his cigarette stomping it out. "So uh w-why'd you come?" I ask leaning on the back of my heels away from him. "Well I could say to party but this kind of thing bores me so I thought I could stop by and see my family.. maybe introduce them to my new friends but see they've already met because you're boyfriend just so happened to kill two of them and the other one is gone so I'll just go ahead and assume he's dead." Jaces says bluntly looking pissed off. "W-well how can you be sure it was him." I say feeling my stomach flip at the thought of Ashton killing people and the thought that Jace was pissed enough to possibly hurt me which had became obvious to him. "Because he was sweet enough not to kill Jade, he left her there and she was so scared she came crawling to me." Jace says putting his cigarette pack in his pocket and pulling out a gun pointing it at me making my heart sink. "Now Luke don't look so down I won't kill you I'll spare you like he spared her." He says walking closer to me holding the gun up to my head grabbing my upper arm which his hand easily fit around.
"If you want to know the truth we don't plan on killing any of your friends here tonight unless they do something stupid, we've already got who we wanted some loose ends they kept around that I never particularly liked, Noah and Liam." He says walking out towards the cars. "Where are we going?" I ask quietly stumbling from being drunk feeling him hold me up so I wouldn't fall. "Well I'm going to take you to my brothers car and you'll see from there." He says pushing me further across the parking lot to where we parked where another vehicle was sitting and Jade was in the passenger seat. "See I knew he'd notice her and go looking for her which is why you were left alone in the first place." Jace says throwing me against Ashton's car making me gasp feeling a sharp pain. "Why are you doing this." I say in a hoarsely feeling my voice break. "Because they deserve it, but I'll be nice just for a moment even though I'm sure it won't be appreciated." He says getting a stack of money out of his pocket tossing it to me. "W-What's this for?" I ask looking down at the stack of 100 dollar bills held together by a rubber band. "That's a small bit of the drug money I stole from them the first time we met, they'll know who it was this way." Jace says shooting a bullet through backside window of Alec's car and another one in the tire of his car till the alarm began to go off before turning around and hitting me on the side of my head with the barrel of his handgun. I could feel as warm blood began to pour down the side of my head and my vision went completely black. I could still hear the gravel crunch under Jaces feet as he walked back to his car and pulled out.

It felt like forever until I heard the sound of yelling. I knew it was Mack who had got to me first. I felt as she picked my head up and laid it on her lap screaming for Ashton. "Hurry it's Luke he's bleeding and I don't know what happened!" She yells not long after I was no longer laying on the hard gravel. He had his hand gripped tightly around mine and I could feel his heart beat. "God I shouldn't have left you I'm so fucking stupid!" He yells I could hear his voice break from crying "Hang on Lu were gonna get you to the hospital you're gonna be fine." He says kissing my forehead. "Come on Mack we need to hurry I-I don't know how bad this." He says and I can hear the tires screech and the doors come open. "I don't have time for them to come out with a bed." Ashton yells picking me up out of the car carrying me. "Can we get some fucking help he's bleeding and he won't wake up!" Mack yells as I slowly begin to fall asleep no longer able to fight it.