Forty-One

"So... I need to tell you something." Sam sighed deeply.
"Did something happen?" Mary asked.
Sam nodded. "Yeah... While you were away..." He scratched the back of his head. "Jack, he-... he died."
Deep shock settled in on Mary's face. "You're kidding," she said. "How did this happen?"
Sam's gaze settled on the table. "It's some nephilim thing... I don't know."
They stayed silent, the news settling in until it knocked on the door. Sam got up and went to the door to open it.
A woman, circa 40 years old, watched him. Her light-brown hair was put up in a ponytail and her bright-green reminded him of his brother's.
"Hi," she said eventually. "I'm looking for Mary Campbell."
Sam looked over his shoulder. "Why?" Sam asked.
"She's my mother."
Sam chuckled. "I doubt that. I would know."
The woman sighed and pushed him aside. Sam was startled by her directness. She went down the staircase. Then, she approached Mary.
"Uhm, Sam, who is this?"
Sam shrugged. "She was looking for you."
The woman sighed frustrated and ran her hand through her hair. "My name is Millie."
Mary watched the woman, her eyes growing wide. "Millie?"
Sam watched as the two women hugged. "Did I miss something?"
Mary wiped a tear from her eye. "Millie is your older sister... Dean had a twin."
"What?" Sam asked. "What happened?"
"When she and Dean were very, very young..." She watched her daughter. "She was kidnapped. We looked so hard for her but they never found her."
"Wow," Sam said. "Our family is haunted by bad luck."
Millie nodded. "The only way I even found out is because this guy I'm seeing asked me about it. And I confronted my mother and she admitted to it."
"And this guy you're seeing..." Sam chuckled. "Should I catch up with my brotherly duty of making sure he's a good guy?"
Millie laughed. "Chuck is a really good guy. Maybe a bit hot-headed and alcoholic, but a nice guy."
Then, a switch in Sam's head flipped. "Chuck? Chuck... Shurley?"
"How do you know?" Millie asked.
"Let me get the others, you need to show us where he lives." Sam walked into the hallway. "Dean, Cas." He knocked on the door. "We're leaving. Come on."
Dean opened the door. "Dude, I'm not in the mood for a hunt, alright?"
"It's Chuck." Sam crossed his arms.
Dean watched his little brother and then turned around. "Babe, I gotta go. Love you." He closed the door behind him and watched his brother again. "How did you find him?"
Sam nodded towards the two women and walked to them. Millie immediately charged towards Dean and hugged him tightly.
"Uhm..." Dean watched the others.
"That's Millie," Sam explained. "Our sister."
"Sister?" Dean repeated. "Dad had more-"
"No," Sam interrupted. "She's your twin."
"Twin?" Dean watched the woman closely. "Yeah, I can totally see that." He patted her hair.
"Millie, you need to show us where Chuck lives. It's important." Sam smiled a little. "Very important."
Millie nodded. "Of course. As long as you don't hurt him."
The three siblings left the bunker and approached the Impala. "That's my car," Dean said proudly.
"Love it," Millie smiled and got into the backseat. Sam sat down at his usual place. Dean drove them according to Millie's direction. A fairly long drive. Sam just laid back and relaxed when a familiar voice was heard.
"You're such a prick, Sam."
Millie screamed and watched at the man that just appeared next to her.
Sam, too, flinched at the unexpected guest. He turned around to meet Gabriel's eyes. "Geez, you couldn't have called?"
"You couldn't have told me?" Gabriel protested.
Sam sighed. "Millie, that's my boyfriend Gabriel. He's an archangel, don't be scared. He has a favourite sibling to kill."
"That was one time!" Gabe whined.
"No, that was a hundred times."
"Okay, sort out your domestic at home," Dean groaned.
"We're here anyway," Millie said and pointed to a house on the right. They parked and approached the house. It was nothing special, it looked old and shabby. Millie rang the doorbell.
Soon, a man opened the door. "Oh hey, oh no..." He watched the taller men and swallowed hard.
"Long time, no see," Sam said. "Right, Chuck?"
"Look, guys." He held up his hands defensively. "I can explain."
Millie watched the men. "So, you know each other?"
Chuck sighed. "There's something you don't know about me."
"We had like two dates."
"I'm God."
Millie watched him. "Yeah, and I'm Medusa."
"No," Sam said. "He's right."
"Honestly?"
"That's not the issue." Dean crossed his arms. "You gotta help us."
Chuck raised his eyebrows. "Help you? With what?"
Sam sighed. "Jack. Lucifer's kid. He died. Bring him back."
"Why would I do that?" Chuck asked.
"Because you're an asshole and a deadbeat dad, now be a good grandfather." Gabriel moved in front of Sam.
"Gabriel?" Chuck asked. "Aren't you dead?"
"I was," Gabe shrugged. "Now help us."
Chuck sighed. "You know I can't."
"You can try!"
"The Empty is none of my business." Chuck crossed his arms. "And don't talk to me like that."
Sam sighed. "Chuck. Just tell us something useful."
Chuck thought. "You could ask my sister." He scribbled down an address on a piece of paper and handed it to Sam.
"On a different note," Gabriel said. "Would you wanna meet your granddaughter?"
Chuck furrowed his brows. "When did you have a daughter?"