Seventy-Two

Things in the bunker changed.
Brie and Raph kept Sam and Gabe up at night. Tedy learned more about bisexuality, mostly because Dean kept talking about it.
Jess went on hunts on her own, proudly bragging about her achievements at dinner.
Noah, Clark and Jack's boy, loved playing with the twins.
All of these things happened, and Serah and Eliot still didn't talk about their feelings.
This would change, however. Serah had invited Eliot to another sleepover, they now lay on Serah's bed, watching the ceiling.
"Eliot... I didn't tell you why exactly I invited you."
"I'm not dumb." He smiled. "I know. And I don't know."
Serah sighed. "Look. I'm confused."
"I heard."
"But I have an idea."
"That's new." He turned his head. "Mind to share?"
"Okay, so, this is a wild concept." She hit his shoulder when he started laughing. "So, I could, hear me out. I could... Stop worrying, and just... like..."
"Try it out?"
Serah's cheeks heated up. "The reason why I'm so worried about admitting to my feelings is that I don't want to play with you."
Eliot smiled. "I'd like to try too." He rolled on his side. "In case your dad doesn't kill me."
Serah laughed. "He might, but I promise I'll protect you." She sat up and watched him.
"If this was a romance novel, you'd kiss me now."
Serah laughed. "If this was a romance novel, I'd get up and wait for you to spin me around and kiss me."
"Well then let's ignore all of these options and get some takeaway, I'm hungry."
Serah laughed and got up. She grabbed Eliot by his wrist and pulled him up. He got up and got close, on hand still holding hers, the other on her hip.
Serah blushed. She put her hand on his arm, eyes directed on the floor.
"You're cute when you're shy," Eliot said.
"Shhh." She chuckled. She tilted her head back to look at him. She looked into his blue eyes and smiled. Eliot leaned in and gently pressed a kiss on her lips.
A loud noise.
Eliot backed off and watched the guitar that fell beside them. "The bunker is haunted," he laughed.
"No," Serah said. "Just my wings."
"Wings?" Eliot asked. "I bet they look cute."
"They are huge." She blushed. "And I accidentally hit something with them."
"Cute."
"Shut up," she laughed and opened the door. "Let's go and get something to eat." She walked outside and was met with her father, looking slightly overwhelmed.
"Help me," Sam whined.
"With her?" Serah laughed and leaned over. "Hi Baby Girl, how are you?" Brie laughed. "Yes, sweetie."
"She kept crying, how did you do that?"
Serah shrugged. "She likes me."
"I'll ask your Dad, maybe he knows." Sam smiled. "And you two are going where?"
"We're going out for lunch."
"Aww, on a date?"
"Yes."
Sam watched her. He didn't expect her to actually admit to it.
Serah cleared her throat. "Eliot and I are dating."

Sam walked inside of the nursery. Gabe sat on the floor and cuddled Raph. Sam closed the door and smiled. "I see a pair of cuties."
"So do I," Gabe said. "How are you?"
"Serah and Eliot are dating." He knelt down beside him.
"Dating?" Gabe furrowed his eyebrows. "Like, you think?"
"Oh no, they told me."
Gabe tilted his head. "They would never."
Sam shrugged. "No idea why they decided to tell me."
"You heard that cutie?" Gabe swayed Raph. "Your big sister has a boyfriend now." Raph slept calmly, Gabe didn't seem to mind. "They are cute, you'll like him."
Sam chuckled. "I wanna cuddle my husband." He got up and put Brie in her bassinet. He put her favourite plushie beside her.
"We can arrange that." Gabe put Raph in his bed as well. "Because I wanna cuddle my hubby too." He cuddled on Sam's chest.
"You know what's cute?" Sam asked. "That you're so small."
"Sam!" Gabe hit his arm. "I'm not small."
"My teeny tiny husband."
"I'm filing for divorce."
Sam laughed. "Let's see how you'll do five minutes without me."
"I hate you." Gabe closed his eyes. "But I love cuddles."
Sam cupped his face and kissed his forehead. "You like those too?"
Gabe nodded. "I love you."
"I love you too."