Ninety-Four

"Who's ready for presents?"
"Me! Me!" Tedy pulled on her dad's arm. "Daddy, can we open them? Please!" She dragged him to the Christmas tree standing in the main hall. Presents piled underneath, sparkling in reflective wrapping. Sam followed with the twins in his arms and Serah and Eliot following. Dean pat Tedy's head.
"Can you find some with your name on it?" he asked. Tedy dropped on her knees in front of the tree and looked. She pushed some towards Sam and the twins until she found one with her name on it. "Daddy, look!"
Dean smiled and sat down beside her. "Open it up."
Tedy pulled on the shiny wrapping paper until a large lego set was revealed. She gasped and turned to Sam. "Look!" she exclaimed.
Serah chuckled. "I got you a small something too," she said to Eliot, grabbed a small carton and handed it to him. "Nothing special, just something I heard you talk about a while ago."
Eliot smiled. "You shouldn't have," he said as he unwrapped it. "Wait, I've wanted that game for like three months! Serah, you're the best." He pulled her close and pressed a small kiss on her forehead.
"Honey, unpack yours." Sam nudged her towards the pile. "We got you something."
Serah tilted her head, looked around and picked up a small but heavy package. She unpacked it and her jaw dropped. "Dad, no." She set down the phone and walked to him.
"I saw yours looked completely wrecked," Sam laughed as she hugged him. "It's from all of us."
"I love you. All of you."
"We love you too." He smiled and set down the twins on the floor. He sat down beside them and pulled a few small presents with their names on it. He put the kids on his lap and helped unwrap the presents.
Dean quickly pulled out his phone and filmed the kids. "I'm keeping this for eternity," he said. "Sam is wearing a sweater. I haven't seen this since Christmas 2002."
"Shut it, Dean." Sam smiled with flushed cheeks.
"I think you'd look great in sweaters, Dean." Serah giggled. "Because I haven't seen you in one in a while." She watched her new phone, freshly set up and brand new. "Eliot," she said. "Say cheese!" She took a photo of the two of them, both with messy hair and looking tired. "My new background," she said.
"Looking good," Eliot laughed. He watched up on the tree and smiled. "Isn't it kinda weird?" he asked. "The angel on top?"
"Gabriel hates it," Sam laughed. "Because it's him."
"That's pop?" Serah asked. She climbed on the table to get a better look. "Wow."
"Don't tell him I told you."
She sat down on the table and crossed her legs. "I won't," she said. "But I'll probably go back to bed soon because I slept like four hours."
Sam glanced at Eliot. "What did you two do?"
"Watched Christmas movies for a few hours because we are good children."
Sam pulled up his eyebrow. "Uh-huh."
"Focus on your children, dad." She shook her head and leaned against Eliot's shoulder.
"One day, we'll be here with our own kids," he said.
"Probably." Serah smiled. "Little toddlers getting spoiled," she laughed. "Because mommy and daddy are very generous."
"Surely," he smiled. "I bet they'd be super adorable."
"You're too young for children," Sam said. "Don't think about it yet."
"How old are you again?" Serah asked. "And how old am I?"
"Shh." He smiled. "It was an accident."
"I am an accident," she giggled. "I love you too."
"Lots of people are accidents," Eliot said.
"I was," Dean said. "Probably made in the car."
"Ew," Sam groaned. "Shut your face."