Fifty

Serah ran to her uncle when she saw the jar of pickles. "You're the absolute best, I love you so much. Wait, why are you crying?"
Dean watched away. "I'm not," he said, giving her the jar.
"Don't lie." The girl put the jar aside and cup his face. "I see tears, I see red eyes."
Dean sighed. "We met your future cousin."
Serah shrieked. "Oh my Goodness, yes!"
The hunter sighed.
"You, sir, need to spill some tea and tell me everything." She pulled the bunter to the table and made him sit down. "Go."
"Her name's Theodora. She's about three years old. Dark hair, green eyes... Her parents died in a 'freak accident' and that's all I know."
Serah titled her head. "Freak accident, as in-"
"I don't know. I don't care. Not in the mood to bring her into danger to get unnecessary revenge."
"Aww." Serah hugged him. "I'm happy you found someone."
Castiel walked up to them and smiled. "Dean fell in love with her right away."
"Aww, scary uncle has a soft core," Serah smiled.
"I am scary," Dean complained. "Be scared."
"Aww." Serah cuddled against his chest. "Adorable."
Dean looked over his shoulder. "She's ridiculing me," he said. "Can you believe this?"
Castiel chuckled. "She is clearly more powerful than all of us combined."
"But I don't bite." Serah backed off. "Anyway, I'm going to the station and bring Nate here. I still gotta talk to him."
"Okay." Dean pressed a kiss on Serah's forehead and pet her head. "Stay safe, sunshine."
Serah smiled and nodded. "I will be. I love you guys." She picked up her bag from the floor and left the bunker. After a couple of minutes, she reached the station where Nate was already waiting for her.
"Hey," Nathan smiled and pulled her closer by her hips. He pressed a kiss on the bridge of her nose. "You look pretty tired."
"I am," Serah sighed. "Got up really early this morning."
"Why?"
Serah started walking home. "I'll tell you at home." She tried to ignore his questions until they were at the bunker. Nate kept asking her about it. She slowly opened the room to her door and let her in. "We gotta talk. It's actually really serious."
"You're dying."
"No, I-"
"You're close to dying."
"Nathan, no, I-"
"You're sick."
"I'm pregnant."
Silence. Nathan watched her and raised an eyebrow."You are joking, aren't you?"
Serah scoffed. "Not in the mood for jokes, no."
"You gotta be kidding me!"
"Hey, hey, calm down."
"Calm down?" Nate yelled. "You're telling me you've been whoring around and I'm supposed to calm down?"
Serah teared up. "It was an accident, alright?"
"You know what, this relationship was an accident! You lied to us for years, how could I even think I could trust you."
"Nate, I'm sorry."
"Shut up!" Nate pushed her against the wall and reflexively, she pushed back. Her limbs were trembling when the boy hit the wall and slid down onto the floor. Immediately, the door swung open and Sam ran in. Nathan got up from the floor.
"What happened?" Sam asked.
"He- He pushed me, and I..." Tears streamed down Serah's cheek.
Nathan groaned. "Psycho bitch," he mumbled and pushed Sam aside to leave the bunker.
"I didn't- didn't wanna... I-" Serah gasped for air under her tears and covered her face.
"Shh, I know." Sam walked to her and wrapped her in a tight hug. "I know you didn't want to hurt him. It's okay."
Serah cried. "I'm a horrible person."
"No, sunshine." Sam ran his hand through her hair. "Mistakes are human."
"I'm not human."
Sam nodded. "You're not. But your dad isn't either and he has made some big mistakes."
"Like?"
"Well, anything he did between '06 and '08 I'd say."
The nephilim leaned her head against her father's chest. "But you still live him, right?"
"Of course I do. I wouldn't have asked him to marry me if I didn't."
Serah sniffed. "How did you two work through this?"
"Let him try to kill you and your brother, then let him kill your brother a hundred times, then let him fake his death by getting stabbed by his older brother for him to come back eight years later to heavily flirt with you just to flee from responsibility so he can go back to Monte Carlo to have sex with porn stars."
With hesitation, Serah looked up. "You're mad."
"I'm so mad. But it's okay. We weren't a couple so I can't be mad at him for going around having fun." He leaned his chin on her head.
"Thank you, dad," Serah mumbled and closed her eyes.
"Not for that," Sam smiled. "Parenting isn't a luxury." He pressed a soft kiss on her forehead. "So, what do you think about siblings?"
Serah looked up. "Yes, yes, yes!"
"I knew that would cheer you up, sweetheart."