Ninety-Five

Dean nervously tapped on the table. It had been a while since Dean wore a suit as nice as the one he wore at that time.
"Dean, are you okay?" Cas reached for his hand, gently brushing up and down. "You look nervous."
"No, no." Dean shook his head. "But I didn't take you on a date in quite a while and..." He smiled. "I wanna make this a special day."
"A special day?" Cas asked. "Every day with you is special."
Dean smiled. "Thanks, honey," he said. "But I want to make it extra special." He watched the restaurant around them. Lots of couples, Dean assumed. "You surely won't forget this day, I hope." He cleared his throat. "Our food is getting cold."
Cas smiled and started to eat his meal. Dean tried to relax, but the food felt like it stuck in his throat. He took a deep breath and shook his head. "Cas, I-... I need to get this off my chest."
The angel lifted his eyes from the plate and gave him a worried glance. "You can tell me everything, Dean."
"I know." Dean smiled. "We've been dating... Well, we've been together for... for quite a long time. We have a little baby girl together." His smile grew. "But, uhm... There's one thing we never, uhm, got around to... No, I mean... We never..." Dean shook his head. "What I want to say is... I love you, and I want to make it official." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a ring box. "Castiel, will you marry me?"
Castiel blushed, yet smiled brightly. "Of course I do, Dean."
Dean smiled. "Really?" Dean asked. "This is amazing!" He slid the ring on Cas' finger and held the hand in his own. He felt like time stood still. Nothing other than Cas mattered, he watched into his beautiful blue eyes. "Thank you," Dean said. "I can't wait to see you on our wedding day already." He brushed over his arm and chuckled. "I can't believe you said yes."
"I would never say no," Cas said. "I love you too much to ever let go. We've been through so much."
"I should have been more honest with you. All those years, I was scared to talk about it but... I'm glad Sam set us up."
"I am too." Cas smiled and picked at his food. "Let's enjoy our dinner. And then we'll tell the others at home."

Dean pushed open the bunker's door. He pulled Cas down the staircase. He grinned widely at Jack and Clark sitting at the table. "Guess what, guys?" he said. "We're getting married!"
Jack tilted his head. "Are you drunk?"
"He had a few glasses of wine," Cas said. "I'll bring him to bed. But he's right, he proposed to me."
"Congrats," Clark said. "It's way overdue."
"Thank you." Cas smiled and softly pulled Dean towards the hallway. "Come, you need a nap to sober up."
Dean nodded and leaned to him. "That's smart, yes." He slowly walked towards their bedroom. He dropped into the bed.
Cas smiled and closed the door. "Come here," he said. He gently took off the suit jacket and the tie. He also pulled off the shoes and set them aside. Cas undressed and get beside Dean.
"My fiancé," Dean giggled. "Can you believe it?"
"I can't," Cas smiled and pressed a soft kiss on his lips. "Sleep tight, love. I'll watch over you."
Dean nodded and put his head on his chest. "I love you."
"I love you too."
Cas ran his hand up and down Dean's back, drawing soft circles and other swirly shapes until soft snoring started to come from Dean. Cas smiled and continued to drift into his daydreams.