Eighty-Three

Dean hit the brakes.
In the lights of the car, a young woman in a white nightgown grabbed the hood. "You have to help me!"
Sam opened the door. "What happened?"
"She's trying to kill me!"
Sam looked at Dean and sighed. "Who?"
"You have to help me!" the woman cried out. "Please!”
Sam got out of the car. " Can you tell me what happened?"
The woman sobbed. "She's-... She's not human! She's some kind of witch."
Sam walked to the trunk, opened it and got a handgun, the tips of the ammo were filled with a witch-killing brew. "Witches I can deal with." He walked to the only house that had burning lights. He looked over his shoulder to the car, Dean loading his own gun, the woman shortly behind him. Sam pushed open the door and walked inside.
When he looked behind him to check on the young woman, in her hands she held a sheet of cigarette paper and a few green herbs. Sam chuckled. "Doesn't look like tobacco to me."
"You have a trunk full of guns."
Sam shrugged. "It's saving you now." He walked further inside and looked. He heard the clicking of the lighter. "... morieris." She threw what Sam thought was a joint on the ground, a small, bright light appeared.
It was as if burning hot smoke filled Sam's lungs. Slowly, he started to realize the woman may not be in trouble. "What did you do?" Sam coughed.
"A little spell, rarely ever used." She laughed softly. "I can tell you how to break the curse."
Sam loaded the gun and aimed at her. "Well, go ahead."
"I'm useless to you when I'm dead, idiot." She grinned. "All I want is a little bit of fortune."
Sam watched as Dean walked inside, gun aimed at her. "Money? Yeah, we can do that." He prayed that Dean wouldn't do it, that he noticed that money is no object since all of their credit cards weren't theirs.
Dean cocked the gun.
"Dean, no!"
The witch spun around as the bullet hit her.
Sam sighed. "Dean..."
"What?" Dean scoffed. "She threatened you."
"And now I'm cursed and I don't know what curse or how to break it." Sam ran his hand through his hair. "We'll call Rowena tomorrow morning." Sam walked back to the car and get inside. Immediately, his phone rang.
Dean got inside. "Who is it?c
"Gabe..." Sam picked up. "Hey, Babe."
"You prayed to me," Gabe said. "But you weren't in bed. Sam, are you okay?"
Sam cleared his throat. "Uhm, yes. I couldn't sleep and Dean and I decided to go on a little drive."
"Why did you pray to me then?" Gabe asked.
"Probably because I got lost in my thoughts and I love you so much."
Gabe chuckled. "I'm used to your prayers at night, but that's new."
"Can we talk later? Or tomorrow if you go back to sleep."
"Will do. Love you."
"Love you too." Sam hung up and avoided Dean's judgemental look.
"Lying to your husband?" He drove down the road. "What's next? An affair?"
"Yeah, maybe I'll sleep with Cas if you don't stop annoying me."
Dean pulled up and eyebrow and took a turn. "One, that'd be the death of you. Two, Cas doesn't sleep with me, I doubt he'd have sex with you."
"He doesn't," Sam asked.
"He's not really into it," Dean said. "Sex in general. Not gonna force him."
Sam leaned back in the seat. "As long as both of you are happy, I guess."
"We are, very." Dean smiled softly. "I love him a lot."
"You have for like ten years, Dean," Sam laughed. "Maybe you should finally ask him."
"I thought about it..." Dean sighed. "I don't know if he'd say yes. I mean, what if he says no?"
"I said no. And now Gabe and I are married. Also, he won't say no. Pretty sure he's been waiting for it."
"Why didn't he ask me yet?" Dean asked.
"I don't know. I'm not Cas." He watched as the bunker came closer and the car came to a halt. "Let's hope both are asleep." He got out and walked into the bunker. It was dark and quiet, as it should be at 5 am. He walked down the hallway when he spotted the light in the nursery. He slowly went there and looked inside.
Gabriel lied on the floor, sleeping with Raph on his chest. Sam smiled, put Raph into his bed and picked up the sleeping archangel.