15

We were supposed to be celebrating but Draco dragged me to the Hospital Wing

We were supposed to be celebrating but Draco dragged me to the Hospital Wing. I was limping a little bit. He offered to carry me but I refused feeling like I've matured five years in that game.

I fought against boys. Boys four or five years older than me with their elbows digging down my sides. I was quite proud of myself.

I ask when I notice Draco frowning at the hallway. "You okay? Why aren't you happy? You won the game for us! You caught the snitch."

Draco was quiet still as we arrived at the Hospital Wing.

"Draco?" I call out for him but he only frowns taking my hand and taking me to a bed.

Madam Pomfrey rushes over the bed fussing over me. I let out a yelp when she touches my side which deepens Draco's frown.

After careful inspection of all my injuries, she leaves us to get potions to help me heal and Draco takes a seat beside me.

"I just need to get used to this." He finally days after a long time.

I look up to him, confused. "Used to what?"

"You- Quidditch- you getting hit."

I let out a loud laugh. "Davies might be bigger than me but his punches are weak."

Draco hums leaning back until he was laying down on the bed. "I'm sorry."

"Sorry?"

"For getting worried about you."

I smile at my best mate. "Thank you for worrying about me."

-

We were all laughing coming out from Astronomy class. Blaise was imitating Professor Sinistra and the wonders of the night sky.

Draco suddenly takes my hand and lifts it up. The bracelet that he gave me last Yule shining proudly on my wrist. "You're still wearing it?" He asks voice low but his eyes beaming happily.

"I never take it off."

The smile he gives me is knee weakening. We turn a corner and immediately Daphne screams at the top of her lungs jumping behind Vince and Theo.

"What-?" I choked out. Draco pulls me close to him turning me away from scene.

The rest of the students that came from Astronomy class started joining them in the hallway. Loud gasps of fear filled the air.

"The Chamber of Secrets have been opened? Enemies of the Heir beware?" Theo read out his voice small and panicked.

We were all pushed aside by the Caretaker who cries out rushing to the frozen cat. "Who did this?" He demanded angrily his eyes finding Harry Potter who stood closest to him. "You did this! You killed my cat! I'll kill you!"