47

I spend the holiday break with the Malfoy's

I spend the holiday break with the Malfoy's. Although, if I was being honest, it was only Narcissa these days. Lucius Malfoy was hardly home and when he was home, he would lock himself in his study.

Many known Death Eaters come and go. Most times when Severus comes to visit me- after making sure I was doing alright- he would excuse himself to see Lucius.

Draco and I spend the break playing chess or Christmas shopping with Narcissa. She boasted about us to all her friends and we dutifully smile.

Our friends would actively visit. Sometimes even staying over for the night which was unusual because during holidays they're almost always in some luxury trip.

If the weather was well enough, we would invite Cassius Warrington over to practice. The Ravenclaw game was near and we had to be in perfect condition.

At the end of the Christmas holiday, a beautiful ball was held in the Malfoy Manor. The decorations were nothing short of elegance and luxury. I wore a blue crystal woven dress that Missus Zabini had specially made.

It was rather revealing but Narcissa Malfoy over coddles me for it stating that I was the most beautiful girl in the room and how Missus Zabini knew how to dress me well.

Draco became extra possessive because of it. He never left my side ordering Greg and Vince to do things when he needed something that required to move away from me.

His hand never left mine the entire night and he made sure the bracelet could be seen by all.

It did not help that Graham Montague was invited to the party and tried to make conversation the entire night.

"You look absolutely ravishing, Kally." Graham compliments taking a sip of his drink.

Draco's eyes narrow threateningly. "Aren't you going to compliment how I look?"

I stifle a laugh when Graham looked taken aback. "Sure, Malfoy. You look fine too."

"Obviously not as enticing as Kally." Blaise adds with a smirk teasing Draco who scowls at him in response. "My widower mum does know her fashion."

Daphne nods her head excitedly. "She's an icon! I hear fashion designers from all over the world want Missus Zabini to wear their pieces."

"Ah, if it isn't my favorite Princess."

I turn and grin happily when I see our old Captain. "Marcus Flint you look so important!"

He rolls his eyes. "Don't try and flatter me, Kally. We still have much to discuss about your Captaincy."

"Draco's Captain too! Why not reprimand him?" I groan hiding behind Draco.

Marcus ignores this. "Cassius Warrington, eh? You missed me so much you decided to hound my prodigy? Last I heard, he couldn't even stand near a broom and suddenly after a talk with you he's flying again?"