Sierra's Dirty Little Secret

Peter Wood

Sierra Malfoy has an understanding with Calix Zabini

Sierra Malfoy has an understanding with Calix Zabini. It's well known throughout Hogwarts that the two are perfect together. Both are of pure blood, come from very prominent families and obviously they're Slytherin.

Something Peter Wood is definitely not.

Peter Wood and Sierra Malfoy didn't make any sense. They've been rivals since the very first day they met at Diagon Alley before their first year in Hogwarts. Both had their noses pressed up on the glass of a brand new broomstick.

"Wood giving ten points to Gryffindor." He whispered to himself dreamily.

Sierra who stood beside him scrunched her nose up the way Daphne Greengrass taught her. "Slytherin Beater Malfoy strikes a bludger at little Gryffindor boy."

They both stare at each other with hate filled eyes that was laughable on children of age eleven. Little did they know that this moment would spark a long feud between the two.

Peter and Sierra butt heads constantly through the years. If not about Quidditch- it would be just about anything under the sun like; who could eat the most pumpkin pies in the shortest amount of time, who could finish the any kind of test first and their favorite... arm wrestling.

It was a classic Slytherin and Gryffindor feud.

Sometime in their third year, Sierra had knocked Peter Wood out of his broom during a Quidditch game. He was sent to Hospital Wing immediately which gave an easy win for Slytherin.

That night, Sierra couldn't sleep. Winning over Gryffindor didn't seem so fun without Wood. The thought that he was at the Hospital Wing should have made her happy, right? He was her rival? An enemy. She should- Sierra couldn't comprehend why it haunted her that Wood was at the Hospital Wing because of what she did.

It was totally a clean shot. It was his fault for not flying better but why did she feel so guilty and awful?

There was once they got into a fight during a practice Quidditch game and both wrestled at each other midair only to fall off together. The two were bedridden for an entire week with their hospital beds side by side. It was their punishment for being too reckless. Forced to spend an entire week beside each other with no guests allowed.