The Scorpion King

Scorpius Malfoy is nothing like his younger sister

Scorpius Malfoy is nothing like his younger sister. If asked for a comparison, he would have to say that Sierra had more of Morgana and Scorpius had more of Merlin. Scorpius knows that he wasn't the next in line to lead the Royals. He was no leader like Sierra who could naturally command armies if she wished. He was a thinker. The brains of the family, Scorpius' role is to be smart and strategic whilst Sierra is the powerful and conniving one. The head and the leader, Sierra handled being the executioner of any and all plans.

The two were much too different but very depended on each other.

Scorpius sat casually inside the library nose buried in a book. Many steered clear from the handsome boy making sure to give him his space. He had his Hogwarts robe off merely having his dress shirt on with the sleeves pulled up. Scorpius hair was a mess of platinum blonde that made his silver blue eyes pop.

He looked exactly what a young rich aristocrat would look like, with his expensive custom Italian clothes and his necktie undone a little. Scorpius Malfoy is a much too handsome boy that no one could approach. If his innocent petite looking sister was all brawn and terror, Scorpius was all intelligence and charisma.

Calix Zabini enters the library effectively making every girl turn to watch him join the unapproachable blonde. Everyone knows who Calix Zabini is. He's possibly the most handsome boy anyone has ever laid their eyes on. Unfortunate, really, that his heart belongs only to the Sierra and no one dares challenge Sierra Malfoy.

Calix is the muscle of their group. Physically the strongest, he acted as the face and intimidation. He too like Scorpius had his robes off, only having on a white dress shirt with the sleeves pulled up showing years of Quidditch and physical workout on his well toned muscles.

"Alright there, Scorpius?" The Minister's son asks relaxing into his seat with an easy grin on his face.

Scorpius looked up from his book and shared the grin. "Busy creating new dark spells for the cause, you?"

"I just walked Sierra to her class."

"Run into any trouble?" Scorpius asks closing the book he was reading. "Run into... Peter Wood?"