31

With my hand tucked in Draco's arm we walk gracefully to the Top Box for the final World Cup match -Bulgaria versus Ireland- with his parents right behind us

Draco is in a handsome black suit and as per Narcissa Malfoy's request I'm in a rather formal body fitting dress with very tall high heels. She had her house elf do my hair in elegant waves that cascaded down my back and my make up done in a more dramatic way.

It made Draco and I look like a young Heir and Heiress.

Earlier, Lucius Malfoy had shown us a massive tent that looked nothing like a muggle camping tent. It had peacocks outside the front and inside was like a miniature Malfoy Manor equip with the fanciest looking furniture. 

I sighed loudly when Draco and I spotted Harry Potter and the entire Weasley family making their way up. "How far up are we, dad?" We hear Ronald Weasley grumble breathing hard as they climb higher.

I could already see Draco's delight at the sight of his favorite punching bag, his eyes bright and his lips forming a snake like grin.

"Well, put it this way, if it rains you'll be the first to know." Lucius Malfoy stands beside us with a condescending smile beating Draco from terrorizing Weasley first.

Narcissa and I stifle a laugh as the entire Weasley family turn red with repressed rage.

"I'm quite surprised you can afford to be here." Draco coolly comments smirking at the group.

Lucius hums lifting a blond eyebrow and looks toward the group with distaste. "Yes, what on earth did you sell to afford tickets to take your entire family? Surely your house isn't worth this much?"

"My family and Kallista are sitting in the Minister's box by personal invitation from Cornelius Fudge himself." Draco drawls. During the entire summer, he's been in business meetings with the Minister talking about Merlin knows what.

"Don't boast, Draco." Narcissa scolds but her smile is evident.

"There's no need with these people." Lucius says with finality flicking his wrist like he was shooing away pests. "Do enjoy yourself, won't you? While you can."

-

The Irish Chasers are remarkable. I had my mouth parted the entire time watching them and their precise movements. I still could not believe I trained with them.

Despite the unwavering brilliance that they had, Viktor Krum with his bloody nose beats Aidan Lynch to the snitch ending the match but with Ireland as the winner.

The Irish players fly to the Minister's box and hover waving and calling my name. I give my congratulations smiling proudly.

"We'll see you next summer, Kally!" They shouted before flying away to celebrate their win. "Drop by our tent if you have the time."