27

Christmas Holiday with the Greengrass' is relaxing

Christmas Holiday with the Greengrass' is relaxing. Like all pure blood families, splendor is a must. The Greengrass' have taken the liberty of getting us each a suite at the most glamorous Hotel in Paris that they could find. They politely declined Draco's insistence that we could use the Malfoy Parisian Manor for the holidays.

I've spent countless of summers there and it was nothing short of pure luxury.

Daphne and I spent the entirety of the holidays shopping and attending Gala's. Missus Greengrass couldn't help but boast the two of us to her friends along with our escorts Theo and Draco.

Everyone in Paris seems awestruck with the two boys. They were after all the most wanted bachelors in the future.

"Is that Miss Emrys with you?" One of the women from the Gala asked Missus Greengrass.

Daphne's mum smiles widely. "Oh, yes. Kallista Emrys- Kally, of course, is my daughter's best friend. She is here with Draco Malfoy- I'm sure you know of them?"

"Of course, of course. Who wouldn't?"

Draco and I tune them out forcing polite smiles. We were more interested in watching the Holiday Quidditch Special, Bulgaria versus the French National Team.

We were watching tomorrow at the Top Box. Unfortunately, none of the Greengrass' will be watching since they have a charity event they couldn't miss and Daphne had to go which meant Theo had to escort her. It was just Draco and I, for a whole day.

"I wish the Irish were playing." I tell Draco on our way back to the hotel after the Gala.

Draco nods holding my hand close to him. "The Irish have the best Chasers but Bulgaria has the best Seeker."

"Viktor Krum." I say agreeing with him. Aidan Lynch might be my favorite Seeker- apart from Draco- but Krum is a force to be reckoned with inside the pitch. "It would have been great if Theo could come. The French have the best Keeper."

"He's trying out for Keeper next year isn't he?"

"Yes, he's already told Graham."

Draco rolls his eyes snarling. "Is he really the Captain next year?"

I laugh bumping my shoulders with him. "There's no one else."

"You'd make a better Captain." He insists bumping my shoulder back. "You make a better everything."

-

The next day, we both leave the hotel in heavy coats. "It's a beautiful day for Quidditch don't you think?"

"It is. I just hope it doesn't end quickly like the last time we watched Viktor Krum." Draco says with a laugh.

Last time we watched Viktor Krum, we barely settled in our seats and the match was suddenly over with the snitch in his hand.