76

Missus Zabini carried both baby Calix Zabini and baby Scorpius Malfoy proudly in her arms as if they were the next Kings of the world

It was our first Christmas with the two baby boys and the brand new grandmothers were beside themselves. Lucius Malfoy got roped into it and kept cooing at his grandson.

Scorpius like his father, has hair so blonde it was almost white. He looked like an exact replica of Draco except his eyes. Scorpius inherited the Emrys light blue eyes.

Daphne dotes on both boys but I could tell Scorpius -being her godson- was her favorite. She wiggled her slim fingers in front of Scorpius until he reaches for it. Daphne was brimming with happiness at the small gesture.

"Merlin, I love him so much." Daphne whispers to Draco who was watching their interaction. "He's so precious."

Draco smiles at Daphne and glances at his best friend. Theo nods quietly and caresses the two baby boy's cheeks.

Narcissa Malfoy manages to cox Scorpius from Missus Zabini's arms and bring Scorpius to Lucius. They cuddle the sleepy Scorpius lovingly.

Draco takes my hand in his and leans down to kiss my forehead. "We did good." He whispers motioning to Scorpius.

"We really did." I whisper back tucking my head in his shoulder.

We're suddenly pushed aside by Marcus Flint who rushes to little baby Scorpius. "Hand my prodigy over, Narcissa, the favorite is here."

"You're no one's favorite, Marcus." Narcissa replies icily.

The moment Scorpius was born, they started a sort of playful fight against each other. Both demanding they were Scorpius favorite cuddle buddy.

It was neither of them. Unfortunately for all of us, Scorpius' favorite was his father. On particularly difficult nights, Draco is the only one that was capable of calming Scorpius.

"That's not true. I'm Kally's favorite brother." He teases turning to Blaise who was busy drinking whiskey with Vince.

"Piss off, Marcus. I'm a Minister that happens to be a single parent. Let me be Kally's favorite for once."

Marcus pauses and pretends to think. "No, I don't think so."

"To be fair, Blaise being a single parent is great publicity. They think he's more down to earth now. Not just a rich bachelor." Daphne comments wiping Scorpius mouth with a napkin.

"A rich bachelor with responsibilities." Blaise boasts making funny faces at Calix before kissing his son's head.

-

For Scorpius' first birthday, Narcissa Malfoy and Daphne Nott planned the most extravagant birthday party. I would never tell Daphne but it was even more grand than her wedding.