The Restricted Section

A long awaited chapter. Read at your own risk.

NOT FOR YOUNG EYES
Caution: Hot Draco

It's the summer holiday and I'm in Ireland for my training with the Irish National Team

It's the summer holiday and I'm in Ireland for my training with the Irish National Team. After an excruciating long day, I head back to my hotel and take a much needed long hot bath.

I come out of the shower and slip on one of my rather risqué nightgowns curtesy of everyone's favorite widower Missus Zabini who happens to be my second Mum.

The day passes by fast and I lay in bed reading a book that Draco left the previous day. I hear him before he enters the room. He's freshly showered too coming straight from the Malfoy Manor.

He's absolutely gorgeous in his dress shirt that has a few buttons undone. "How was your day?"

"Better now." I tell him giving him room on the bed. He doesn't even take up the space I've given him opting instead to lay right beside me. Draco grins and places a soft kiss on my forehead before settling down.

Before I could think, I reached for the side of his face and slowly caressed it. He closes his eyes, jaw tight.

It must be the darkness playing tricks on me because I see Draco's cheeks redden. In our time alone together, Draco made it a point to only touch or be close by unless prompted. He's a gentleman and an old soul in that way. The ever present longing in the way he looks at me was making my breaths short.

"Draco?" I began, my voice coming out breathless as a burning desire had my throat constrict. Something was raging inside of me.

An inquisitive look is evident on his face when he meets my eyes. I squirmed under his gaze. It's those grey eyes that really set my insides on fire.

Unsure of what to say next and too overwhelmed by sudden emotions, I press my lips against his neck. It was quick- much too quick but the effect is tenfold on Draco who becomes extremely tense with eyes darkening. For a scant second, I thought he was objecting to what I did but in an abrupt movement that surprised me, Draco suddenly had me pressed down the bed, his arms on either side of my head. He was breathing heavily, eyes much darker than their original color.

"Draco." I whispered, my heart fluttering at the change of position.

The sound of his name seemed to put him even more on edge. A low hungry sound emits from his chest and the need to be close to him is stronger than ever before. I can see the conflicting emotions in his eyes but the one that prevailed was want.

Draco wanted me, here and now.

Draco's eyes are dark and intimidating. There was a devouring hunger in them that I couldn't comprehend. It's as if he's been fighting off this moment for a very long time. We were panting despite not having done anything yet. The mere anticipation was already exhilarating. Draco lowered his head until his lips were but an inch from mine.