39

Much like last summer, Severus doesn't waste a moment whisking us away to Ireland

Much like last summer, Severus doesn't waste a moment whisking us away to Ireland. Pretty soon, I'm alone in the same suite I was in last year.

Daphne was also sent away to France but all the boys are spending the summer at home. There was no start of summer ball as well.

Quidditch is becoming more of an escape than a career for my future. With letters on war preparations coming from the boys, becoming a Professional Quidditch player is the last priority.

I could join the Law Enforcement Department. It was always one of my career options. I was good with combative magic and had sharp enough eyes not to hex an innocent bystander -unlike some.

As promised, Draco visits every day after training. On the very first visit he looked much too exhausted for conversation and instead, we had a very long nap. If I was busy learning new Quidditch tricks, Draco was learning the Dark Arts from his Aunt Bella. He learns pretty quickly too. Magic has always come easy for him.

I wake to Draco's fingers playing with my hair. I groan cuddling closer to his chest and he chuckles softly pulling me closer.

"Sleep well, love?" He asks softly. I could feel his nose grazing my cheek making my heart beat erratically.

Weeks of having him over for afternoon naps and his presence still made my mind go mad and my cheeks go hot.

Draco's matured these past few weeks. He's grown much taller and much firmer with muscles building up in all the right places. It must be the extensive training he does with his Aunt because he looked older now and more put together.

I nod wordlessly taking a long sniff of his cologne. Draco stiffens at the gesture most likely because I was pressing too close to him.

He's still such a gentleman. Regardless of sharing a bed he wouldn't touch or look without being prompt.

Like right now when I press my lips onto his neck and he swallows grunting softly. "Now, love, don't start something you can't finish." He teases kissing my forehead.

"How was your day?" I ask pressing closer to him.

A low groan vibrates his chest at the action. "Fine." He answers distractedly.

I hum bringing my hand to his arm and tracing circles on his hard bicep. "Learn anything new?"

I could feel him shiver at my touch. "My mum warned me about girls like you. Seducing me like this."

We both laugh at his words. "No other girl will get to do this to you. Understand, Draco?"

"Yes, ma'am." He gurgles when I bring my hand down to his thigh.

I smirk pulling away. "Good."

Draco raises an eyebrow and pulls me back to his body. "Tease. You don't get to do that and leave."