That One Girl Blaise Zabini Loved

"angels would damn themselves for me"

Many know the handsome Slytherin, Blaise Zabini

Many know the handsome Slytherin, Blaise Zabini. Blaise is everyone's dream come true being utterly gorgeous, charmingly sexy and devilishly mischievous. Despite his looks, he's incredibly smart. In fact, he's one of the smartest in Slytherin. Right behind Kally, Draco and Theo.

Blaise never thought much of love. If he really had to pin point someone close to that emotion, he would think about his Mum and maybe his friends. Kally, especially, since she's like a sister to him. They grew up together. They were raised like twins always wearing similar clothing and sharing whatever sweets they had.

As a boy known for his active... night life with his many suitors, girlfriends and marriage were the last thing on his mind.

What will surprise everyone is that Blaise is lying to himself.

There was one girl.

A Ravenclaw girl.

-

It's the summer before his first year in Hogwarts. Blaise just returned from his overly glamorous summer in Italy. He didn't like other people knowing but at a very young age, the young Zabini was already modeling.

Walking confidently through Diagon Alley with his faithful house elf, he was on the hunt for school supplies. All of his friends have already finished shopping and his mum was having his robes done.

Since it's a day before the start of school, not many students are at Diagon Alley. It's a pity that none of his friends were with him. He's missed them terribly and although Blaise would never admit to it, he was feeling a little lonely.

"What would Master Blaise want to buy first?" The rather young looking House Elf beside Blaise asked while offering a kind smile.

Blaise looked down at his companion and flashed him a lopsided grin. "Alright if we purchase books first?"

The happy elf nodded enthusiastically. "I will carry everything for you, master!"

Blaise let out a booming laugh. "We'll carry them together." He scanned the very long list and blew out a breath. "Maybe after all this we can try out the ice cream. What's your favorite flavor, Hansel?"

"I like whatever you like Master."

Blaise just shook his head at his tiny friend. Soon, they make it to the massive bookstore and he can't help but smile. Books have been his constantly companion whenever he's alone. The first book he ever read was because of his sister. Kallista Emrys would constantly send him an array of books of every variety.

Distracted with the sight of the books, he didn't notice someone in front of him until he heard a small cough.

He looked down almost to the height of his house elf. A girl with the darkest straight hair and long bangs that covered her eyebrows stood before him. Blaise peered down to her level and noticed huge brown eyes behind an equally huge and thick square rimmed glasses. She's the type of girl that no one would look twice at. Except, maybe, Blaise Zabini.