43

It was supposed to be peaceful weekend until Draco barged into the girl's dormitory waking me from my dream in winning the World Cup and insisted that I got ready to go down the pitch

I was all for training extra hard but I knew the pitch was booked due to it being tryouts week. Now, I sat by the chilly stands with a bunch of Slytherins looking towards a misty pitch.

No one spoke of what was happening regardless of the numerous times I've asked.

Draco wrapped an arm around my shoulders pulling me close. "Trust me, love, you'll enjoy this."

"It's six in the morning. I really don't think I will."

Daphne cuddles close to my body glaring at her betrothed. "Not to mention it's bloody freezing out."

Theo smirks devilishly. "It'll be worth it. Believe us."

Blaise jumps from his seat pointing at where the lockers were. "They're coming out!"

My jaw drops when I see a familiar red head in an awkward fitting trainee robe. "No! Really?" I gasp standing from my seat as well.

For a brief moment, I appreciate the donations Slytherin graduates give. All our robes, brooms and equipment are always top of the line and brand new. Always the newest ones in the market. Now, the Gryffindors, they fashioned old ratty looking robes that looked older than our Head of House. Do not get me started on their safety hazard brooms.

Draco laughs obnoxiously. "Nice mops. Did you donate those, Weasley?"

I couldn't help but laugh eliciting the entire Slytherin group to laugh mockingly.

"Won't your mum miss those?" Daphne teased leaning against the railings.

Blaise's grin widens leaning down from the stands. "Who knew you could afford these many mops?"

Weasley looked ready to cry clutching his broom close to his body. He's obviously nervous for his tryouts. Oh, I'm gonna enjoy this years Quidditch matches.

"What scandal did your father cover up this time?" I ask tilting my head to the side.

"Wait!" Draco bellows holding his forehead dramatically grabbing the attention of the entire Gryffindor group. "I think... I think I'm getting messages from my nonexistent scar! It says... you're all a bunch of wankers."

The Gryffindors cast a hateful look our way but I merely smirk enjoying the effect we had on them. Mind games are half of the battle.

"We're going to crush them this year." I say with a laugh. "Nice block, Weasley, yeah- use your head it's not like you have a brain to damage."

Weasley scoffs embarrassed trying to catch a quaffle and failing miserably. It was pathetic really. Our first years could do better than him.

The Gryffindors then start doing formations while Greg, Vince and Blaise tried to distract them. Angelina Johnson -current Gryffindor Captain- was absolutely out of it. She couldn't control her own team.