The Cold Hearted Snake Part 1

The plane had just landed in Peru. Dr. Agan King had arrived with a handful of students, form his class, which he taught at a University that was located in the Midwest in the United States. Dr. King was a professor of Archeology specializing in ancient Amazonia, particularly the Amazon rainforest itself as well as ancient cultures and their mythologies. It was a long overdue homecoming coming for him, as he was originally from this area before moving to the United Sates just five years prior. He did enjoy living in the states, but he had yearned to return home for quite a long time.

Dr

Dr. Agan King

Among his ten students was the only female of the group. A beautiful, yet highly intelligent twenty something by the name of Hailey Addams. She was looking forward to Dr. King's expedition. She had always been interested in ancient cultures. However just like many of her peers, Dr. King had taken an interest in her.

Hailey Addams

Hailey Addams

As he watched her exit the plane, his body began to ache for her. More than anything he wanted to hold her, to kiss her, and to tell her how he felt. The scent of her hair alone was intoxicating, it was like a drug, and he was addicted. However because he was ten years older, and also her college professor, it wasn't something he could even consider. But now the semester was over, and technically he was no longer her professor.

As for the age gap, it didn't really matter anymore. He was pleased that she had signed up for his archeological expedition. It was the sign he had been looking for, it was the sign that she belonged to him. After watching attend his classes everyday, the professor would go home every night just dreaming about her. But he would finally tell her how he felt, and if any of her peers on the trip, had the same ideas—well he would just have to take care of it.

As the group departed the airport, and met up with their local guides, they were all smiles. The group of students were going to be the first people to explore a recently discovered area of the Amazon. As Hailey looked around at all the beautiful scenery, she couldn't help but be drawn to the picturesque display unfolding before her very eyes. The dark green plants, and trees, surrounded the narrow dirt road that enveloped her vision. While a mixture of colorful birds, and rare flowers just added even more of a spectacular accent to the already natural beauty of the rain forest.