AHaCaS Part 22

(I do not own any of the images in these stories.)
*************************************************

)*************************************************

Rosalina

Anton***********************************

Anton
***********************************

Immediately Rosalina, and Cali both stood up to go see Gabriel, as they had been worried about him. They started to walk out the door, as Cali's Uncle Sal was not far behind them. However, Anton blocked his way.

"I'm sorry Mr. Russo." Anton told him. "But Mr. Esposito has only requested to have his sister, and Miss Russo brought to him. I'm sure you understand.  It might be awhile, perhaps a car can take you home.

"I'll wait for my niece, thank you." Uncle Sal replied rather coldly.

"If that is your wish." Said Anton.

"Yes, that is what I wish." Uncle Sal sneered.

"I'll see you in a little while, Uncle Sal. I love you." Cali said as she smiled at him. She then walked over to him, and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. With that, she and Rosalina followed Anton towards Gabriel's recovery room. All of a sudden, they heard a loud roar, and glass breaking.

"What the hell!" Exclaimed Anton. He looked confused, as he pulled out his gun. Swiftly he made his way to the recovery room, with Cali and Rosalina not far behind him. As they got to the room, the doctor was out in the hallway. He was pacing back and forth with a look of worry upon his face.

"Is something wrong with my brother?" Rosy cried.

"He's fined." The doctor sighed. "Physically he's fine, but-"

"But what?" Anton angrily interrupted.

"I was able to successfully perform surgery on Mr. Esposito." The doctor explained. "But if he hadn't turned into a gargoyle, he would have died. However, even though the gargoyle survived the surgery, I don't think the human did. In my expert medical opinion, he will longer be able to transform back into a human. I'm afraid that he will be a full gargoyle for the rest of his life. He didn't take the news too well, and was ashamed for either Miss Russo, or his sister see him. He became angry, and flew away."