BCoWYW Part 17

(I do not own the picture above.)
**************************************
They looked at their trembling angel, as she coward on the floor. They reached out to her, only to have her scoot away as they came closer to her. This was not what they wanted. They never wanted her to fear them, only to love them.

"Don't be afraid Hope." They said while trying to reassure her. "We are not going to hurt you."

She looked up at them, as she had both tears and a petrified look within her eyes. "You-you mean you're not going to kill me, after what I just tried to do?"

Her words broke their heart, as her tears only illuminated the beautiful innocence for her face. In all likelihood she needed them to comfort her, just as they needed to hold her.

"We love you unconditionally."  They replied. "As our fairy half had told you, there is nothing you can do to keep us from loving you. That is what unconditional love is. We love you for your flaws, as well as your strengths. Plus you ended up making us more powerful than ever, we can no longer be harmed or trapped by iron. But best of all we can now exist in Earth's realm, without bottles or sleeper personas. We have you to thank for that, our beloved one."

"Oh my god!" She cried. "What have I done?"

"You have made up perfect." They told her. "And it has also helped us to realize, that no Fae creature is better than the other. It was wrong of fairies to look down upon genies. If anything, this has shown us that that all Fae creatures are stronger united. And in our new form, it will show all Fae creatures that we must band together against a common enemy."

"You mean man, don't you?" She spat. "Well if you haven't noticed, I am a daughter of man. So if you hate mankind, then it would only be logical to hate me as well."

"We could never hate you." They replied. "You're our Hope, I guess you can say, literally. We love you, and we are going to show you what real love truly is."

"No!" She cried. "Each of you acting as individual obsessed sociopaths was bad enough!  But the two of you joined together, that just makes you an obsessed sociopath path with a split personality!"

"It's time to make your wish Hope." They said to her. "Wish to be ours forever."

"What are you talking about?" She exclaimed as she furrowed her brow into a look of confusion. "I already made my wish, I had wished the genie free."

"Very true." They replied with a wicked smile upon their face. "But that was the fairy's wish. You still have a wish coming from the genie. By the way, we are now immune to our own wishes being used against us. If you try something like that again, we won't like it. So if you try anything cute, stop and think. Just see what kind of havoc, an obsessed Fae sociopath with a split personality, unleashes upon mankind."

"You're bluffing!" She cried.

"Well we suppose there is only one way to find out." They replied, as they folded their arms, with the same smug smile upon their face. "Try us!"

"Why do you want me so bad?" She screamed as tears began to pour out to her eyes.  "What's so damn special about me?"

"Because we love you!" They exclaimed. "Why is that so difficult for you to understand?'

"BECAUSE NOBODY LOVES ME!" She cried. "I'm either a burden to people, or someone that people use!  All I wanted was for my mother, and my fath—no I mean the man that I thought was my father to love me. But they didn't. And when I found the man, that turned out to be my real father, he betrayed me. And the man that I fell in love with, he wasn't even real. So I'm sorry if I don't trust love, especially from a being made up of a pair of dark creatures who are dangerously obsessed with me!"