ItDoHCH Part 14

(I do not own the picture above!)
************************************************
Holly placed Alicia ring on her finger, and turned the blue gem around so that it was facing down. Hopefully Damor would not be able to see it. Although she knew she shouldn't trust the octoman, she couldn't risk having him take the ring away from her. But how was she going to ask is if Alicia was alive, without him knowing that she had talked to the Cacaelian?  She was just going to have to try and be clever about it.

As soon as she walked in the cave, a smile appeared on Damor's face. The love in his eyes seemed so genuine, but she wondered if even that was deceitful. Almost everything about him seemed like a lie.

First he was mute. Then he all of a sudden had his voice back, but couldn't communicate with her. Then through mental telepathy, he figures out how. And in no time he quickly picked up on English, while struggling to get out a few sentences at first. But then all of a sudden, figures it out rather quickly after that?  What all was he truly hiding from her?

"How are you feeling?" He asked as he made his way over to her.

"I-I'm fine." She replied. "As I said before, I just needed some air."

He furrowed his brow, and looked at her.

"Holly, are you sure everything is alright?" He asked again.

"Yes." She replied. "I just had a lot to think about, while I was out there. That's all."

"Like what?" He asked with some concern in his voice.

"It's just that you said there were two octomen." She replied. "I only saw the one. If they were looking for mates, why would they kill Alicia?  I mean, she absolutely stunning. Almost every man I know has become automatically infatuated with her. I don't understand why they would kill her, especially since they want to breed."

"I don't know." He replied. She could tell by his body language that he was hiding something.

"Damor?" She inquired. "If it's true that you can't lie to me, then I really need to ask you this. Is there a good chance that Alicia is still alive?  Is it possible that those monsters have her?"

"Yes." He replied. He had a look in his eye. it was a combination of guilt, and sadness.

"Oh my god!" She cried.

"Holly." He began. "Please, let me ex-."

"No!" she cried. "You knew those bastards had her, and you weren't going to tell me? How long have you known?"

"The other day, I was close to the border." He explained. "I ran into one of them. His name is Algar, he wasn't the one who personally tried to abduct you that night. He told me that they had her. But I don't know if he was telling the truth or not."

"Deep down, do you think he was telling you the truth?' She asked.

"Yes." He replied. Tears began to well up in her, as she shook her head in disbelief.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She cried.

"Because there is nothing I can do about it." He explained. "And I knew you'd want her to be rescued.

"You're damn right I want her to be rescued!" She cried.

"Holly, as long as they, or I, stay within our own borders we are immortal."He explained. "But as soon as we cross into the other's territory we lose our immortality.  If I tried to save her, they would kill me. Then my kingdom would become their's. We are talking the entire ocean, it would be at their total command. That's two thirds of the world. Believe me, they wouldn't stop there. They would command the oceans to completely destroy the surface. And they would turn you, and any other woman they wanted into concubines."

"I can't just sit here and do nothing!" She cried. "Then send me back to the surface. Let me inform the proper authorities, maybe they could rescue her."

"Listen to me!" He said as he held a look of determination in his eyes. "You do that, and the entire world is in danger. Trust me, even if your people believe you, a war with them would cost many lives. It would also destroy both the land, and the sea. And I doubt Alicia would survive an attack from the land dwellers."

"Please!" She cried. "We just can't let them rape her!"

"I'm sorry Holly." He replied with sadness. "But there's nothing I can do."  He reached out to her, but she jerk herself a way before he could even touch her.

"Don't touch me!" she cried. "How can you be so cold?  Maybe if they took someone you dearly loved, then maybe you would understand!"

"Holly!" He exclaimed with tears in his eyes  "I know what it's like to have someone you love abducted, and feeling powerless to do anything about it!"

"And how could you possibly know that?" She cried.

"Because!" He proclaimed. "Their father took my sister!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Soon kitten." Algar cooed as he ran his fingers through Alicia's hair. "Soon you, and your stepdaughter will be reunited. And you both will be more that well taken care of." Alicia had been laying in bed, as Algar slowly laid down next to her.

Tears welled up in Alicia's eyes as she began shaking her head. The thought of either one of them touching Holly, especially Kree, made her heart drop.

"Don't worry, kitten."He whispered. "There's no need to be jealous. Just because we will soon get a new kitten to play with, doesn't mean that we will adore you any less. And don't worry, I will keep an eye in Kree. I promise I won't let him hurt her, or you."

A look of lustful desire soon appeared upon his face, as his smile made her cringe. He had a face that most women would die for, but behind his beautiful eyes was the heart of a serpent. She could almost feel the glare from his eyes, as they made their way down her body. Delicately, he ran his index finger in a circular motion around her areola.

"Beautiful!" He whispered. "Your breasts are so soft! You have no idea how bad I really want to fuck you! But my brother and I have an agreement. We will only be intimate with either of you, if we are both present. It was the only way I could get him to agree to his being supervised as he has you. If he feels betrayed, it'll be bad for all of us. Because I will kill him, if he ever hurts either one of you ever again. That my dear, I can promise."

Alicia gave him a shy smile, pretending to show gratitude. If she wanted protection form Kree, then she was going to have to be on Algar's good side. This is what her life had come to, whoring herself out for her own safety.

"Now then." He said. "I need to go find my dear brother. I do hate to leave you, but my brother and I must work on our plan to rescue Holly from the merman. I think she will be happy to see you alive. It will be your job to help her adjust to her new life. But don't worry, she will soon learn. We will be good to her, as long as she's good to us. Just like you my dear, Holly shall become our grateful little pampered kitten. One that we shall thoroughly enjoy."

No! She thought. Please! Don't do this to Holly! Don't turn her into what I have become. If I have to, I will constantly fuck the both of you. I promised Roger I would protect his children if anything ever happened to him. Please, don't make me break that promise. HOLLY! Please don't let those bastards get you!