HTW Finale

Angela made her way through the caverns looking for the drider king. They had a destiny to complete. As she made her way through, many of her subjects bowed to her in reverence. They were made up of driders, as well as human males that were under mind control.

Angela could not help but bask in their udder devotion, as they unseemly worshiped her. What was she so afraid of, it was incredible. She was always putting herself second, and worrying about other's needs above her own. She was their queen, their goddess, and now it was her needs that were above everyone else's. 

She soon found her king, her mate, the one who had blessed her just as she had blessed him. As she walked towards him, he was resting on a spiders web. He looked up at her, and his eyes widened as she approached him.

"My god!" He exclaimed. "You're beautiful!"

"Thank you." She cooed as she moved close to him. "And thank you for dinner. That must have been hard for you." 

Her face was mere inches from his, as she could see the complete adoration in his eyes. Like all males who were enchanted by her beauty, he was no exception.

"You're welcome, my queen." He whispered back. "But it was hardly difficult at all. Neither he, not his father, ever really meant anything to me. Only you my songbird.  I hope he was to your liking."

"He was delicious." she replied in a seductive whisper. "After all, revenge is always the tastiest morsel of all. Besides, I am now part black widow. It is what I have become, it is what I do."

Slowly she tilted her head to one side, as she leaned in towards him. Her lips met his, as they soon engaged in a passionate kiss. With that they stopped, and stared into one another's eyes. His amorous desire for her was undeniable.  Just as he had when his fangs penetrated her neck, his lips latched on instead. As his hunger in his lips devoured her neck, Angels began to moan in pure ecstasy.

"Take me!" She cried. "Take me now!  Fill me with your seed!  Bring forth new life to the drider goddess! Breed me until she returns!"

He smiled at her, and quickly made his way onto her back. He reached from behind, and grabbed her bountiful breasts. He then placed his tongue in her ear, as he began to fondle her. Her body was filled with absolute pleasure.  Angela's body was practically turning to jelly, as his simultaneous acts of sexual stimulation were almost organismic.

She began to moan as she felt his hot breath on her neck.

"I'm going to take you know, my queen!" He breathed heavily in her ear.

Although their physiology had changed because of their drider form, their sexual organs were not completely the same as the arachnid species. But it wasn't completely human either. The dridier's sexual organ entered her vaginal area through both their lower abdomens.

At first she cried out in pain. Not only was it her firs time, but now part of her body was completely different as it had been before her transformation.

"Fight through it my love!" He whispered aloud, as he began thrusting inside of her.

She let out a heavy gasp, as he had thrust deeply inside of her. Eventually the pain began to subside, and was soon replaced with a burning pleasure. Soon both began to moan as the lower bodies danced in a sexual rhythm of unbridled passion. Then in one final burst, the similarity reached their orgasmic crescendo.  Both worn out, he collapsed on top of her immediately.

As he still laid on top of her, they both kept breathing heavily. It had been her first time ever, and his first after becoming no longer human. He then gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

"That was incredible, my love." He whispered. "It was even more amazing than I ever remember. I don't know if it because I am a different being than before, or if it was because I was with you."

"Probably both." she replied as she placed her hand just below her waste. "Mmm...I think it worked. I can feel her powerful conception as we speak."

"Lolth!" He inquired with much enthusiasm.

"Yes." She replied. "You have served your purpose well."  With that she let out a playful laugh, flipped him on his back, and got on top o of him. Once again her face was mere inches from his, as he continued to look upon her with complete love and adorations.

"You're amazing songbird." He whispered to her with a smile.

"Thank you."  She replied. "I cannot believe I was so afraid of becoming what the drider queen. I do like how powerful I have actually become."

"It suits you my queen." He cooed. "As human you were beautiful, but as a drider your are breathtaking. You are the drider queen, the drider goddess."

"And I am pleased with you as a lover, a mate, and a king." She  whispered.  "You offered your own grandson to me, as a reminder of how powerful I truly am. Not only was my revenge against him sweet, but it showed that I am truly a black widow. It's what we have become, it is what we do. And I shall always be grateful to you, for making me this way."

"I am your most loyal of servant." He replied. "I live to serve only you, my queen."

"Hmm..." she responded. "Before you took me against my will, to remind me of my place."

"But that was different." He replied with a coy smile. "Before I was the superior being, but now my queen it is you. As a human I had you serve my desire for you. But as I had told you, you are now my queen. So now it is your desire that I happily serve. And I do look forward to serving you, my lady."

"Tell me?" She began to question him."What was your human name?"

"David." He replied. "Why do you ask?"

"Just curious." She told him. "Tell me David, do you love me?"

"Of course my angelic songbird." He replied.

"Would you die for me?", she asked.

"I would do whatever you ask of me, my love." He replied , as he gave her a loving smile.

"Oh David, I'm so happy to here that. For you see, I am feeling a bit—hungry.....!"

FIN!

*******************************************************