HTW Part 9

"NO!" Cried Bobby, as he continuously slammed his fists against the car. "Where the fuck is she?"

"Bobby, I-,"  Angela began to cry.

"Shut up!" He angrily replied. "This is all your fault!  Why the hell did you leave her alone?"

"Bobby!" Cried Scott. "That was a little uncalled for, don't you think?" He wrapped his arms around Angela as she began to cry.

"No!" Cried Bobby as he shook his finger towards Angela. "Alan's dead, and both Cara and Zoe are missing!  All of this has happened this evening because you messed with that strange old woman's pet!  I don't know how Angela!  But I know you're somehow responsible."

"I'm sorry!" She cried. "I didn't mean any of this I swear!  Zoe and Cara are my friends, you all are!" 

"Get the hell away from me." Bobby replied a he shot her a cold stare. "Anyone who is friends with you seems to go missing."

"Stop it Bobby!" Cried Scott. "This isn't going to solve anything!"

"Fuck off Scott!"  Yelled Bobby. "Stop acting as if everything is going to be okay. It's not. There is some sick killer out there who is bumping us off one by one. Well I'm not waiting around here to die a horrible death. I'm going to look for Zoe. When I find her, the two of us are going to get the hell out of here—without either one of you!"

With that he stormed off into the night. Angela was trembling was Scott continued to hold her.

"I'm so sorry!" She cried. "I'm so sorry!"

"It's not your fault." Said Scott.

"Yes it is." She said. "Bobby's right. This all began after I lost that woman's pet. Maybe you should just get away from me to!"

Scott then cupped her chin, and had looked into her eyes as tears began to well up in his.

"I can't Angela!" He replied.  "I love you."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bobby kept walking around the dark, frantically looking for Zoe. He kept calling her name, as he searched for her with the flashlight. Terrified at the thought of what might have happened to her, he couldn't stop crying. Why did he leave her?  What if she's—?  Then all of a sudden he tripped over something.

As he stood up, and shined the flashlight on it, he screamed in terror. It was another dead body, similar to the way they found Alan's corpse. But to his relief, it wasn't Zoe. It was a man, a cop. What was going on?  Then all of a sudden he heard a feminine voice crying out to him.

"Help me!" The female voice cried. It was faint, but loud enough for him to hear.

"Zoe?" He cried, as he pointed the flashlight in the direction of where he heard the voice.

"Help me Bobby!" The voice cried once more. As he continued to look, he saw a young woman slowing descend in what looked like some sort of underground entrance. But to where?

"ZOE!", he cried as he headed towards the strange underground opening.  Where was she going?  It didn't matter, she needed him. He loved her more than anything. No matter what, he had to help her.

As he fallowed her to the entrance, he descended underground. When Bobby looked around, he realized that he was in a cavern below the surface. Torches kept the caverns illuminated, but the walls were covered in cobwebs. Why was Zoe down here?  Something just didn't seem right.

"Help us Bobby!" He heard the voice cry once more.

"Zoe!" He called out her.

"We're in here!" The voice replied. "Please! Help us!"  The sound of her pleas were coming from what looked like the entrance to another cavern.   With that he immediately ran to the other cavern. To his horror, he saw Zoe was completely naked. She was also bound to what looked like a giant spider's web.