HTW Part 11

As Angela was still being held to the spider web, she continued to cry. She looked up at the carcass of what once was her friend Bobby.

"I'm so sorry!" She cried. "I'm so sorry!" Maybe Bobby had been right. Maybe anyone who had been friends with her was doomed. Then she kept thinking about Scott. Was he alive? Had the drider king kept his word? What was she going to do, would she even ever see him again?

I just want to go home. She thought. I just to go home to my uneventful life, and my dumpy little apartment. I want to go back to the coffee shop, that I hate working at so much. I just want my crappy life back.

My, my, my," she heard a voice say in a loud whisper, "Do I not have such a lovely queen?" She looked up, and saw her captor walking towards her. With a lustful smile on his face, he eventually sauntered his way over to her. Gently, he cupped her chin.

"Get the hell away from me!" She growled as she jerked her face right out of his hand.

He let out an evil maniacal laugh, as he lifted her chin with his index finger, and forced her to look at him.

"My angelic songbird," he cooed. "I see nothing but hatred in your eyes, but soon that will change. Just as your friends have come to appreciate their new lives. so shall you. You will adore me as I adore you."

He looked at her with lustful adoration in his eyes, as he slowly ran the back of his index finger down her cheek.

"Sing for me my little songbird." He whispered. "I want to hear the voice I fell in love with, the voice that released me from my prison."

She was terrified of him, but that was only equal to her burning rage. Just as a snake would attack by spitting it's venom, Angela did the same.

"Go to hell!" She cried as she trembled in anger. The drider wiped the saliva off of his face, and began to laugh. All of a sudden his face became stoic. The he firmly, but gently grabbed her throat. He then placed his forehead against hers, as he intensely stared into her eyes. The monster began to breath heavy, but she refused to give him the satisfaction of showing him any fear.

"I see your fiery hair matches your spirit." He told her. "You do realize that the more you try to defy me, the more I just want to fuck you. Such bent up energetic passion, I'm going to enjoy corrupting you."

"You're sick." She growled. "If my defiance is such a turn on to you, then your blue balls are going to explode. Because I will always defy you, and I will never let you touch me. I despise you!  And I will gladly die first. So why don't you just kill me, and give it over with. I will not submit to you!"

Again the drider just began to laugh.

"Do you really think you have a say in the matter?" He asked. "I don't know if you notice my pretty little songbird, but you're trapped in my web. I can do with you whatever I want. True once you become the drider queen, I will become your most devoted servant. But you are neither a drider, nor my queen—yet. You are still a human, so let me show you your proper place."

Gently he began to run his fingers along along her scantily clad silk gown. She knew what he wanted, and her brave anger soon turned to fear.

"Don't!" She commanded with tears welling up in her eyes. But she was trembling in fear, and she knew her begging was actually going to be pointless.

"You know, this silk was produced by us." He told her. "By our webbing. It took hours to to weave it, and then turn it into this beautiful wedding gown. Then your friends were kind enough to dress you in it. Pity."

He grabbed the dress with both hands, and then ripped it right off of her.

"NO!" She cried, as her naked body was now exposed.  But the drider just looked upon her with a lustful smile.

"Beautiful!" He exclaimed.   With that he grabbed the nape of her neck, and then smashed his lips into hers. She did her best to keep her lips closed, as she could feel his tongue begging for entrance. Then, all of a sudden he bit her lower lip, causing her to wince in pain.

She could feel the smirk on his lips, as they were still pressed against hers. But before she could stop it, his tongue had thrust inside of her reluctant mouth.  She tried to move her head away from him, but he was just too strong.  He wouldn't let up until he was done.

Then, all of a sudden, he released her from the kiss. Both were breathing heavy, but for different reasons. As he had a triumphantly wicked smile on his face, her heavy breathing came from her fear. He continued to smile, as he ran his finger around her lips.

"The lips around your pretty mouth tasted so good." He said in a sensual whisper. "Let's see how good they taste around your pretty pussy."

Her eyes widened in horror over what he had just said. Angela's body began to tremble in complete terror, as she could feel warms tears streaming down her face. She had never been touched that way before, and she didn't want her first time to be a rape.

"No! Please don't!" She cried. "I've never-I've never-!"

"Shh..." he whispered as he placed his index finger to her lips. "I know you haven't, and I'm glad to have the honor of being your first. I guess I could have been more patient with you, eased you into this.  But I warned you about your defiance towards me. And as you stated earlier, my blue balls will explode. Sorry, but we just can't have that now—can we?"

With an evil smirk upon his face, he slowly lowered himself to the ground. His face was now level to her sacred virgin core. He looked up at her, and smiled. As he did so, he gently circled his index finger around her opening slit. To her dismay, her virgin nectar began to seep between her opening. Her mind was no match for her body, as she began making subtle pleasurable sighs.

"Two sets of pretty pulsating lips," he laughed. "One telling me no, the other telling me yes." He soon licked her virgin juices off of his fingers.

"Please stop!" She cried.

"Oh no." He replied in a soothing whisper. "We both know that neither one of us want that. Besides, your succulent nectar is beyond intoxicating; it's addicting. I must have it from it's source."  With that he smashed his lips into her virgin core, and forced his tongue inside. He then grabbed her breast, and began to aggressively fondle them. The more he played with her nipples, the more they began to harden.

As his tongue continued his assault on her virgin core, and unwanted pleasure started burning between her thighs. His tongue was waging war on her virginity, and she was quickly losing the battle. Between the intense pleasure that he was bestowing on her on both her breasts, and her sacred fruit, Angela became a moaning mess.

STOP! She cried in her thoughts.  Stop this, PLEASE!

But it was no use, the build up of pleasure was too much for her. With one massive explosion of ecstasy, she cried out in absolute rapture. Horrified, she felt the juice of her sacred fruit release from her body. Angela felt absolutely disgusted as she knew it was releasing right into his mouth.

"My god that was amazing!" he cried out.  "Fuck!  That tasted so damn good!"  He stood up on his eight legs, looked at her, and smiled.  He then wiped his mouth in triumph, and smashed his lips into hers. When he finished he gave her a wicked smirk.

"Turn around is fair play my dear." He cooed. The drider than got on the web, and crawled up on top of her. The top part of his lower arachnid body was at eye level with her. To her horror, his spider's sexual organ began to emerge.

"Oh my god!" She cried. "W-what are you doing?"

"You are still human.", he told her. "I am still your master, because you are not yet the drider queen. Now be a good girl. Open your mouth—princess!"

********************************************************