ItDoHCH Part 13

(I do not own the pictures above or below)
******************************************************
Damor and Holly swam back to the cave. Both held onto to one another in a tight embrace. If for any reason they became separated, she who become susceptible to the sea. Holly began to wonder if this life was even possible for her. How could she live in a world where she could never breath?

As the entered the cave, through the ocean, Damor looked at her and smiled.

"I-th-think-I-un-der-stand-your-lang-u-age-n-now." He told her.

"Very good." She smiled. "Maybe you could teach me your's as well."

"It-its-much-more-com-complex." He explained. "Atlant-ean-has-has-fif-fifty-consi-s-s-nants-and-twenty-two-vow-vowels."

"Oh, well maybe not." She replied. "Maybe-?"

But before she could finish her sentence, his lips smashed int hers. Soon his wet lips engulfed hers, as his tongue easily gained access between her hungry lips. She hungered for his passion, just as he hungered for hers. Her lips soon made their way down to his neck, as she devoured it with an insatiable appetite

With that his pulled her close into a tight embrace, as her body was pressed against his rock hard chest. When she finished, she looked up a him, and stared into his eyes.

"Take me know!" She whispered.

"Are you sure?' He whispered back.

"Yes." She replied in a seductive whisper. "Take me now, be my first!"

Damor smiled at her, this is what he wanted ever since he first laid eyes on her. Gently, he rolled her on her back. He then took her wrist, and pinned them above her head. As he hovered over her, a lustful smile soon appeared. The hungry predator was about to pounce on it's willing prey.

Then, without warning, his lips smashed into hers. As their lips were locked in a dance of endless passion, both began to moan with desire. Damor then slowing began to kiss his way down her naked body. She closed her eyes and soon felt his mouth around her breasts.

She began to moan as his tongue began it's assault on her hardening nipples. He soon released her wrists. To her delight she felt his hand gently begin to caress one, as his mouth continued to orally pleasure the other. She had never been touched before, and it was amazing.

There was passionate heat between her legs, as those lips began to throb and pulsate. She began to make low moaning and whimpering sounds, as she could feel her core become wet. Hot liquid began to ooze form out of her opening. Soon Damor's mouth left her breast, as both hands started to gently fondle them.

As he continued to do so, his mouth made he was down between her legs. She soon felt his lips pressed agains her opening, as his tongue began to lick up all the juices that were seeping out of her. The more he licked her lips, the louder she began to moan.

As his tongue slowly kept working it's way inside, it eventually found her sacred virgin core. Holly had never felt anything thing like it. It was as if a lightening bolt of burning pleasure struck her out of nowhere. Her back arched, as she began sweat profusely. She could feel her heart pound, her eyes widen, and her breathing increase as his tongue was bring her to unbearable ecstasy.

"D-d-da-DAMOR!!!" She cried out in an orgasmic crescendo. She soon felt her body completely release the hot juices that were building inside of her.

"Oh my god!" Cried Damor. "You taste so damn good. I could drink the ambrosias of your succulent juices all day. I'm going to enjoy licking you clean."

As just like that, he soon got every last drop that had excruciated from her most sacred and forbidden fruit. Gingerly he scooped her up in his arms, as he gently placed her in his nest. He soon crawled in with her, as he pulled her into a loving embrace.