ItDoHCH Part 16

(I do not own the picture above.)
*************************************************
"Where's Alicia?" Holly Cried. "What have you done to her?"  Both of them made their way towards her, as she was now sandwiched in between them.

"Don't be afraid." Said the Algar. "I can assure you that she is safe, and comfortable. Jut as you will soon be, my dear. We have no intention of harming either one of you, in fact quite the opposite. We want to care for you, and protect you, even love you. All we want is for you to return our affections, and to bare our young."

"We've come to rescue you from the merman." Kree added.

Holly's body began to tremble, and she began to shake her head. Tears were streaming down her face. Algar felt the need to comfort her, and reached for her. But she just jerked her body away from him.

"No!" She cried. "I don't believe you! I heard Alicia, where is she?"

Algar held up a neckless with the shell attached to it.  He then tied it around his neck, and began to speak. Only it wasn't his voice.

"This is a little trick that my people learned along time ago."  He said in Alicia voice. "Originally I took my little dark haired kitten's voice to punish her for being disrespectful. But after I found out that the merman had stolen you from us, I realized that it could be very useful to me.  Otherwise I would have given it back to her by now, although women should probably be seen an not heard ."

Holly just stared at it with disbelief, and confusion in her eyes. He could tell that she was frightened. While a part of him wanted to comfort her, another part of him was feeling arousal from the fear that he was causing her. An alarmed look soon appeared upon her face as Kree reached from behind, as he gently began tousling her hair

"There's no reason to fear us." Whispered Kree. "We're going to take care of you, and pamper you like the good little kitten you are. And soon you will forget all about the Atlantean that held you captive."

"No!" She cried as she jerked head around, causing him to release her hair from his grasp. "He rescued me from you!  You killed my family, and I'm guessing you raped Alicia. And now you are planning on taking me away from Damor, the man I love, so you can rape me too!"

"My dear, you are just confused." Said Algar in his own voice. "Once we have you, you will learn to love us."

"No!" She cried. "Get the hell away from me! I could never love any creatures as horrible as you!"

Kree the grabbed her upper arms from behind, and pulled her to him. Holly's eyes widened as she let out a large gasp, while Kree had a look of anger upon his face.

"We are not asking you!" He growled in her ear.

"Gently Kree!" Algar snapped. "It is not our intention to harm, or scare her!"

Tears were continuing to well up in Holly's eyes, as her body once again began to tremble.

"Please!" She cried. "I'm begging you! Let me go! Let Alicia go!  We don't want to be with you!  If you have any feelings at all, please just let us go!"

"So you can be with the merman?"  Asked Algar. "And if we release the other one as well, what do you think he'll do?  He'll want to breed her as well. Do you really think he'll be faithful?"

"At least our intentions are honest." Kree added.

"Like your intentions towards your own mother?" She asked with anger in her teary eyes.

"It seems our dear uncle has a big mouth." Algar remarked. "But I guess that seems to happen after getting your voice back after ten thousand years."