AHaCaS Part 3

(I do not own any of the images in theses stories.)
This chapter has disturbing images of rape. Read at your own risk, you have been warned! ⚠️
***********************************
The princess waited in her chambers for her father to return. In a way, she couldn't help but feel responsible for what was transpiring at this very moment. The gargoyles had always been protectors of her father's kingdom. But now, indirectly because of her, her father sought to wipe them all out.

Perhaps if she hadn't befriended the gargoyle king, he wouldn't have misunderstood her feeling for him. He professed his love for her, but she did not return his favor, at least not in that way. When she tried to explain this, he became furious.

"You belong to me!" He exclaimed in anger. "If you will not willingly give your virtue to me, than I shall simply take what is mine!" As he looked at her with strong determination, he picked her up and threw her on the bed. As she laid there terrified, he straddled her, caging her to the bed. She was screaming, and crying as she begged him not to take her.

The lustful beast, ignoring her pleas, grabbed the neckline of her dress. In one fell swoop, he ripped the dress completely in half. A lustful smile soon appeared upon his face.

"You're even more beautiful than I imagined, my lady." He whispered.

"Please, don't do this!" She cried. "If you truly have any feelings for me, than you will not forcefully take my virtue from me!"

"Women should be seen, and not heard." He replied softly, and with that his lips smashed into hers. She tried to move her head away form him, but it was no use. He was just too strong. He grabbed her breast, causing her to gasp. Taking advantage of her reaction, his tongue slipped between her lips.

As he continued to devour her, he moved his other hand down to her other breast. He began to fondle her, has his lips were continuously press against hers. She wanted to to cry out, and beg him to stop. But his mouth continued to keep her silent.

Soon she could feel his member hardening against the entrance to her virgin core, and she knew what was coming. The gargoyle soon released her lips from his oral assault, as he sat up and looked at her with a triumphant smirk. He was  a determined predator, about to devour his helpless prey.

"Why?" She asked as she continued to cry.

"Because you belong to me." He answered in a husky whisper. "And I will not be denied." With the he removed the rest of her undergarments, as she cried out in fear, her naked body was now completely exposed. His hunger showed, as he licked the lips of his evil domineering smile. With great force, he pushed open her thighs, and rammed his harden member into her virgin core. As he did so, she she cried out in pain!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"No!" Cried her uncle Sal. "You have no right! I was the one who cheated your father, not her! If you have any honor, you will send her back to New York and kill me!"

"No!" Cried Cali. "Please don't! You said we have a deal!"

"You heard her old man." The handsome man replied. "We have a deal, that means you are now under my protection. That means that no harm shall come to you, as long as the songbird agrees to remain in my care."

"Maybe I'll just kill myself then." Her uncle replied in anger. "Then she will no longer be beholden to you!"

"True." The handsome man replied. "But she will still be in my possession, and all you'll be is dead. It might be a lot easier on her if she knows that you will be okay. If it makes you feel any better, I promise that no harm shall ever come to her. For she now belongs to me, and I take good care of my most valuable possession. Especially, one in which could be considered a rare piece of art."