TCHS Part 18

"No!" She cried. "No! You-you tricked me. You said it wouldn't count if you tricked me!"

Agan looked at her, and smiled. He then tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Hailey, Hailey, Hailey," he cooed. "my beautiful lamia goddess. I'm afraid there have been some misunderstandings. First of all, curse or not, your repeating those vows means that we are joined together as one. Had I not killed my brother, you would still be joined with him. That's because the curse only applies to my being sterile. It does not apply to whether or not we are married. However the curse has just now actually been broken, So I am also no longer sterile."

"How?" She asked as she began to cry. "The curse shouldn't be broken. You tricked me into saying those vows to you. It shouldn't have worked."

"Well, second, my dear," he explained. "The reason that they didn't count with my brother, was because your vows to him weren't sincere. But your vows to me were definitely sincere. I never said that you couldn't be tricked into making them, I only said you had to be sincere. And believe me my dear, you were. The curse is finally broken. I can now plant my seed, so you can finally bare my fruit."

"Wait I-I don't understand," she cried.  "Then how were you human before I said the vows?  I thought you couldn't shift into human form until the curse was lifted." 

She continued to shake as more tears began stream down her face. As she looked at him, his face had softened. There was an obvious look of compassion in his eyes. He reached out to her, and gently wiped away her tears. As he did so, however, she flinched as she immediately turned her head away from from him.

"Shh..." he whispered. "Please don't cry my love. I promise everything is going to be alright, you'll see. My brother just assumed that I shared every curse that had been placed on him. True, I was sterile until the curse was lifted. But once I had returned as my true naga self, I was able to take either full human or snake form as well.  Let me show you."

With that, he looked back at her with some sort of determination in his eyes. Soon his eyes began to change. What once was blue human eyes, soon transformed into yellow serpent ones. Hailey began to scream in horror as his legs began to fuse together, while his abdomen began to grow longer. A large tail seemed to be growing which quickly ripped his pants right off of his body. His hands soon turned to claws, as two identical arms began grow just underneath his regular ones.    

With his transformation complete, the Naga King stood before her. Agan smiled at as he reached out o her. But she was having none of it.

"No!" She cried. "Don't touch me!  You're a monster!  I hate you!"  As she said those words, there was a dejected look upon his face.

"You don't mean that." He whispered. "You're frightened, and confused right now. Please let me comfort you. Let he hold you in my true form once again. Let me love you, Hailey. Let me give you the world."  His tail then gently began to coil around her. He soon let it vibrate, causing her body to no longer tremble. Hailey soon felt as though she were going into a trance.

"That's it, my angel." He cooed. "Just relax, I promise that I will make you feel better."  She couldn't even protest what he was doing to her. She was like a defenseless mouse, trapped in the clutches of a hungry boa constrictor.

One of his left arms, as well as one of is right arms held her in his embrace. Then his other left hand held her wrists together, as his other right hand caressed her cheek.  He continued to look at her, and smiled.

"You're so beautiful, Hailey," he said. "Not just your physical beauty, but your inner beauty as well. You always did have such a beautiful soul. It is why I fell in love with her, it is why I fell in love with you. My brother loved you for the same reason. Buy you never loved him, you always loved me."

He had her so relaxed, she barely felt like she could speak.

"H-how?", she asked.

"How what my love?", he inquired.

"How did I hear Eric?", she asked. "How did I hear him if he is dead?"

"One of my snake solders was able to imitate his voice." He replied.

"How can you be okay with so many people dying?" She wondered as she shook her head at him, "How can you be so cruel?"

"As I said earlier, I am sorry about Eric." Agan told her. "He was a decent person who should have been allowed to live. He was an excellent example of one of the few decent human beings. But I'm glad my brother killed John, if anyone deserved to die a horrible death it was him. He tried to rape you, he shouldn't have been aloud to get away with that."

"I was terrified when John made a pass at me." She cried . "He was aggressive. and he even threatened me. I wanted him to deal with the consequences for his actions. But he shouldn't have had to die for what he did, especially in such a horrifically painful way. None of them did."

"The tour guides were cowards." He informed her, "They were willing to leave all of us to de, just to save their own worthless hides. But when I watched as each of the students was being taken away, to be executed, I admit that I was devastated. But I didn't know what I was at the time. I am still sad for them, but their deaths were a necessary evil. It brought me back, I returned in my true form. Plus, we are both immortal now. This time no one will ever separate us. Not my brother, nor the world of man."

"Or my own free will, right?" Hailey spat. Even though his tail was relaxing her, she was still filled with feeling of both fear, and rage. He had killed her friends, deceived her, and tricked her into marrying him. Plus he kept telling her that he planned on breeding her. So what else was left for him to do to her?

"Go on!", she cried, with angry tears. "Go ahead and do it!"

"What are you talking about?", he asked with a look of confusion.

"Well it's our honeymoon night! Isn't it?" She cried. "You want to breed me, don't you? So go ahead, rape me! Just like your brother was planning!"

With the look on Agan's face, he seemed to be taken aback by what she just said.

"Hailey!", he replied. "I am not my brother. I am not a rapist! I will not take you until you command me to!"

"Then you can forget about plans for world domination." She stated with confidence. "Because the only way you will ever fuck me, is if you were to rape me! I will never give myself willingly to you!"

"Perhaps." He replied. "But I think you will eventually change your mind. You cannot deny our love for each other. It is the reason we have been reunited. And this time, we are finally together—forever. Nothing can keep us apart."

"Except my hate for you!", she cried.

"My beautiful Hailey." He said with a slight chuckle. "Hate is a very powerful emotion. It's power is only equaled to that of love. If you hate me, than it is because you love me. You feel as though I have betrayed you,  as I said before, I will not force myself upon you. However, that doesn't mean that I won't try and entice you."

'No!" She cried. "You can't! I won't let you!  You're brother tried!  But I was able to resist him!"  As he still held her in his arms, he placed his index finger to her lips.

"Shh..", he whispered. "Don't cry, don't be scared. All I want to do is please you. The reason you were able to resist my brother, was because you didn't love him. So if I am right, and you still feel love for me, then you will let me pleasure you."

With is two lower arms, he held on to her wrists. He then slowly removed her top. There was an undeniable hunger in his eyes, as he stared at her naked breasts.

"Beautiful!", he whispered. Agan then held her arms behind her back. As his lower left arm wrapped around her back, his lower right hand began to caress her creamy supple breasts.

"So soft.", he whispered.

"Please!" She cried with tears in her eyes.

"Please what Hailey?", he asked in a soothing whisper. She could hear him breathing heavy, as if he was about to lose complete control.

""Please don't hurt me!", she begged.

"Don't worry my dear.", he replied. "I'm going to make you feel so good, that sweet little tight virgin pussy is going to beg me to fuck you. and I shall gladly comply."