TCHS Part 9

Hailey laid on the on the bed of animal skins, still completely naked. Tears were continuously streaming down her face. She looked at the bowl of exotic fruit, that was right in front of her. Normally she would have been eager to try all of it. But after seeing what the naga had done to one of his own loyal subjects, made her feel sick to her stomach. All because the snake had accidentally seen her naked.

She could still see the terrified expression on the snake's face. He knew that his fate was sealed, and knew he was going to die a horrible death. The naga of course, did not disappoint. Not only did he kill him, he brutally murder him with his bare hands. The snake was jus being loyal to his king, and thought what he had was some sort of urgent news. He had made a mistake, but he didn't deserve to die just for that.

She feared him now more than ever. Before she was afraid just for herself, and what he might do to her. But now she feared what would happen to his own people if they looked her way. And if he was willing to kill his own species so callously, what might he do to her's? 

He was planning on conquering the entire human race, and he was going to do it through her. Breeding her, and turning her into a living incubator. He wanted children, daughters in fact. But not because he wanted do be a loving father. What kind of monster was he?  What kind of beastly father turns his own children into concubines? 

But then again, he keeps professing his love for her, while willingly condemning her to the same fate. Perhaps this was just how he saw women. Their only purpose being to be fruitful, and multiply. Maybe he would put a shiny crown on her head, and call her his queen. But in reality she was going to be his glorified concubine, his whore.

"I can assure you that you are much more than that." She heard him say. But his voice wasn't in the air, it was in her mind. Shocked, she quickly turned around, and let out a loud gasp. He slowly slithered over to her, as his face was revealing his amorous lustful desires.  While he had triumphantly wicked smile upon his face, his eyes roamed every once of her naked body. She could almost feel them touching naked flesh.

"You can read my mind?", she asked.  She was horrified. Her thoughts were her only refuge, now even that he was taking away from her.

"Yes," he replied with a coy smile, "but I promise this ability will wear off soon.  It's a side effect of the venom that I had injected into you."

"How do I now you're telling me the truth?", she asked with much skepticism.

With that he gently wrapped his tail around her body, and reached out to touch her cheek.  Out of fear, and disgust, she flinched. He then smiled at her, as the tail that was wrapped around her body began to vibrate. She could feel the effect that it was having on her. It was soothing, as her body couldn't help but relax.

"Because my dear Hailey," he began. "I promise that I will never lie to you."  He then gently took her face in his hands, as he slowly leaned in for a kiss. She wanted to fight him, but she was too relaxed.  To her horror, she could feel his forked serpent's tongue slip in between her quivering pulsating lips. In her mind she kept screaming, Stop!  But he had somehow taken away her body's own free will.

"Mmm," he moaned as he gently pulled away.  Her face still rested in hands, and gave her what she thought actually looked like a caring smile.  He then rested his forehead against hers, as he began to stroke her face with his thumbs.

"How?", she asked in confusion, as tears began to well up in her eyes. "How are you able to do this to me?"

"Please don't cry my lamia queen.", he whispered. "I don't like seeing you hurt, although your tears do bring out your innocent beauty. The naga's tail is used for hunting. The prey is soothed into a false since of security, making it easier for the naga to deliver the final blow. But don't worry my dear, you are a completely different kind of prey. The love, and security that I will provide for you will be anything but false."