BCoWYW Part 5

(I do not own the pictures above, or below.)
*****************************************************
"Don't worry my love, I will make you feel better!"

Hope woke with a jolt only she wasn't in her bedroom, she was back in the nothingness of the void. Was she back in the bottle?  Was this for real, or just a dream?  She was disappointed the last time she woke up, but now she was scared.

"Don't be afraid!" His voice echoed. "You know I would never hurt you, I love you!"

"Sometimes we hurt the one's we love." She replied.

The voice began to laugh. "That is just an old saying, to make excuses when a loved on hurts you.  I promise you Hope, I will never hurt you. I've waited sixteen years for you, and now we are finally going to be together."

"I have no idea what you are talking about!" She cried out of frustration. "Does this have anything to do with my family traveling to Morocco?  What the hell are you?  Why did you bring me here?"

"Because you needed me!" He replied. "Because you need someone to love you. I am for you, Hope, and you are for me!"

With that he appeared before her, as a lustful smile appeared upon his face. "Beautiful as always, but let's find some attire more—worthy, of a genie's future bride."

All of a sudden she was not longer wearing her night shirt. She was now in a red midriff gown, with a ruby tiara.  She felt as though he were dressing her up as a doll, to fulfill some weird fantasy.

"Why have you put me in this?" She asked

"Because I thought you deserved to wear something befitting your true beauty, my lady." He then bowed to her. "Do you not like it?"

"Um, it's lovely." She replied. "It's just not something I had planned on wearing to bed, that's all."

"Why would you want to sleep?" He asked. "The evening has just begun. You deserve a magical night, and I am here to bring it to you."  All of a sudden the darkness faded, and they were now outside on some sort of terrace. Hope couldn't help but stare in wonder, it was amazing. She basked in the sun's warmth, as the terrace had a breathtaking view of the ocean.