AHaCaS Part 33

(I do not own any of the images in these stories.)
*************************************************

"No, please!" Cried Gabriel. "I won't fight you, I will give you what you want. Just please don't hurt them!" As angry as she had been at him, Cali did not want Gabriel to have to sacrifice himself.

"Please!" She cried. "Isn't there another way?"

"It's alright Songbird." Gabriel told her. "I promised I would always protect you. I cannot let any harm come to you, or Rosalina. I would gladly die for either one of you."

"How noble." Anton sneered. "Now get on the table, brother." Gabriel didn't put up any kind of a fight, and soon hung his head. He didn't look even look up at her. Maybe he just didn't want to see the pain, or the fear, that was likely in her eyes. He didn't say a word to anyone, and laid down on the operating table. Cali looked over at Rosy, she too was crying.

Cali couldn't believe what was happening, as she watched some of Anton's men start to strap Gabriel to the table. How could Gabriel just lay there, and let it happen? Anton then stuck his gun inside the back of his wasteland. To her horror, she saw him pick up a surgical saw, as he turned on the rotating blade. He was going to use it to cut through Gabriel's rib cage! Cali then remembered the promise that she made to herself, she was no longer going to wait for someone else to rescue her. Maybe she could stall?

"Stop!" Cried Rosy, as her tears began to pour out of her eyes. "Don't do this!"

"Get them out of here!" Gabriel exclaimed. "I don't want them to witness this, especially Rosy and Cali!"

"Very well." Anton said as he walked over with the surgical saw. "Guards, please take our guests somewhere else, make sure they are comfortable. I will deal with the siren when I am done here."

Three guards had walked towards them. They were carrying guns, and one of them ordered her, Rosy, and Vincent to stand. As they were being escorted out of the room, Cali stopped. She then turned to face Anton, as Rosy and Vincent stopped as well.

"Why now?" She asked. Anton just looked back at her in confusion.

"I'm sorry?" He questioned.

"What are you doing this now?" She asked again. "Why didn't you do this that night he had surgery? The night that he lost his human side? He was under anesthesia, and a lot more vulnerable then he is now."

"Because there were too many guards around." He told her. "Believe me I was tempted. But neither Gabriel's guards, nor his doctor would have given me that chance. But these are my guards, and I am now the one in control."

"You don't have to do this." She told him. If she was an enchantress as he said she was, then she might as well use it. Her goal was to get the gun, that he had tucked away. She looked into his eyes, and then flashed him a coy smile. He had a look of being pleasantly surprised. Perhaps it was working?

"I always knew who the stronger man truly was." She cooed. "That first time we met, and you grabbed my arm. When you were so rough with me." She then placed her hands on his shoulders, and leaned in to whisper in his ear.

"I kinda liked it." She told him. He then gave a wantonly lustful smile, as he ran his index finger down her cheek.

"Songbird?' Gabriel cried. "What are you doing?"

"Quiet!" Anton exclaimed as he looked at Gabriel. "No one is talking to you!"  He then continued to smile at her, as he gently ran the back of his fingers against her cheeks.

"Oh my enchanting siren." He whispered back to her. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to here you say that. But tell me something?"

"What?" She asked as she returned his alluring smile, and slowly closed her eyes.