TCHS Part 6

My head, what happened? Hailey wondered. Slowly she began to awaken from her deep slumber. It almost felt like a hangover, but she didn't have anything to drink last night. As her eyes slowly opened, she noticed that her vision was slightly blurry.

As Hailey's eyesight cleared, she realized that she wasn't in her tent. She was in a cave, laying on a bed made of animal skins-completely naked. At that moment, she noticed a man's arm wrapped around her waist, but oddly enough there was also a giant serpent's tail wrapped around her legs.

Then just like that, a wave of memories came crashing down on her. Last night, the naga, and even his sexual assault on her, all of it was coming back to in an explosion of horrific events. As she turned around to look at her bunk mate, she let out a horrified gasp. It wasn't all a nightmare, as Hailey had hoped. She was actually in the tight grasp of her sexual predator.

"Good morning my beautiful human lamia," he said with a smile. He went to stroke the side of her face, but she flinched as she turned away.

"Still afraid of me, I see," he told her. "You don't have to fear my lamia. I will only protect you, I will never harm you."

"W-why do you keep calling me a lamia?", she asked.

"Because, that's what you are—to me anyway," he replied. "The lamia is known as the snake goddess.  It has been said that a lamia's beauty was so great, that wars would be fought over just the taste of the snake goddess's lips. I think that describes you quite well my dear."

"I thought she was a queen who had an affair with Zeus," said Hailey, "his wife Hera became jealous, and turned her into a monster that ate children."

The naga began to laugh.

"That's just a superstitious story that mothers would tell their children to keep them in bed."

Soon the smile on his face began to fade.

"It doesn't matter, anyway," he said. "I am now the only one of my kind to exist in the world, but not for long."

Her eyes widened, as his wicked smile slowly began to return. Her heart began to race, as her body began to tremble.

"W-What do you mean?", she asked. Again he just laughed.

"You know the answer, my dear," he replied. "I have chosen you to be my queen, my Eve."

"Why me?", she asked as tears began to fall. With the back of his fingers, he gently began to wipe them away.

"Shh..," he whispered, "please don't cry. I assure you that I am bestowing a great honor upon you. Not only will you become that mother of a long forgotten race. But you will become my queen, and rule by my side."

"Queen of what?", she asked. "The rain forest?" Once again he let out a wicked laugh.

"You amuse me so, my pretty one.", he replied. "I have much bigger plans that's that. We are going to rule the world."

"No!", she cried. "You can't! I won't!"

"My dear Hailey, as I told you before," he boldly stated. "I'm not asking! Anyone who enter's my kingdom, their lives belong to me! Your life belongs to me! You! My lamia queen, belong to me!"

She looked at him with much confusion.

"How do you even know my name?", she asked. He looked at her with an evil smirk upon his face.