HTW Part 5

"What do you mean everything is covered in cobwebs?", asked Alan.

"I mean there isn't any part of the car's undercarriage that is free of webbing." Said Scott. "This shit is really strong too. I don't know how, but it squeezed the tire to the point that it exploded. This is why we have a flat."

"Maybe it's the spider cult." Replied Alan as he began to laugh.

"That's not funny dip-wad!" Cried Zoe. "I don't know what's going on, but I don't like it!"

"This is all my fault." Said Angela. She just stood there, with a glazed look upon her face. She looked pale, as she seemed to be staring at the car. Yet it was almost as if she were looking rating through it.

"How is it your fault?", asked Scott.

"I don't know." replied Angela. "I just know that it has something to do with my losing that woman's pet spider. I just have a feeling, I guess. She warned me that we were all doomed, and that I deserved what was going to happen to me. However she didn't mention exactly what that would be, but she was murdered. Not only that, but we're stranded in the middle of nowhere. There seems to be on common denominator—cobwebs."

"So what are you saying?" Asked Scott. "You think her pet spider did this? I doubt it was that strong."

"Yes, no, I don't know what to believe." Said a frustrated Angela. "All I know is that there is no logical explanation for any of this, and right now the most likely explanation is impossible. So you know what, I don't know what to believe. I just know we're trapped right now, and somehow, I'm responsible."

"Really Angela, quit being so mellow dramatic." Scoffed Alan. "If the world blew up tomorrow, you'd apologize for it."

"Why are you being such an asshole lately?" Exclaimed Cara.

"What do you mean?", asked Alan.

"You're just do quick to judge everyone else." She replied. "I'm self evolved, Angela's mellow dramatic, and you keep scaring Zoe with your creepy spider cult stories. Why don't you take a look at yourself for a change? What's your major flaw?"

"Apparently I have terrible taste in woman!", he snapped. "I guess I have a thing for spoiled bitches!"

"GO TO HELL—ASSHOLE!" She cried. And just like that her open hand came flying towards his cheek. Before he could even react, she had left a burning red mark upon his face.

"FUCK ALL OF YOU!" He yelled. "The five of you are on your own. I am done! You're all a bunch of losers anyway. I never wanted to come on this damn trip. And now look where we're at, stranded in the middle of Bumfuck, Louisiana! I've had it! I'm done with all of you! I'd rather wander around aimlessly then deal with any of you! I'm leaving!"

"You can't walk around the Bayou in the middle of the night by yourself!", said Scott. "It's too dangerous!"

"Fuck off, Scott!", exclaimed Alan. "I'm tired of you always trying to fix everything, when you can't even fix yourself. Why don't you tell Angela how you really feel? For once in your life, be a man! Tell her that you're tired of being placed in the friend zone. Tell her how much you really want to fuck her!"

"Shut up!", cried Scott.

Angela couldn't take anymore, she had enough of their bickering. It seemed childish to her, but she placed her fingers in her ears. She then screamed at the top of her lungs.

"STOP IT! I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE! A WOMAN IS DEAD, AND OUR CAR HAS BEEN SABOTAGED. WE ARE OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE! AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS ARGUE ABOUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE!"