BCoWYW Part 8

(I do not own the picture above.)
*************************************
Michael was furious, how dare that lawyer make a fool of him. After he left the restaurant, he made his way to a local bar. As he was on his second beer, a bleach blonde in a skimpy outfit sidled over to him.

"Hey baby." She cooed. "You look like someone who could use some special company."

"Not really." he told her." As he continued to nurse his beer. He pretty much was ignoring her, but that didn't stop her from continuing her advances. She placed her hands on his shoulders, leaned in, and whispered in his ear.

"I'll make it worth your while." She told him. "I'll do anything you ask."  As he turned his head to look at her, she had a coy smile upon her face.  He then looked at her, and returned her smile.

"Anything?" He asked.

"Anything." She replied in a sensual whisper.

"Well in that case." He said as he kept smiling at her. "I want you to get your bleach blond, Botox injected, fake titted, bony assed body, the fuck out of my face!"

His face went cold, as he turned away from her, and continued to drink his beer.  She had a look upon her face that showed how stunned she was, and just stayed silent. Obviously feeling dejected, she just silently walked away.

Stupid whore! He thought. I can't stand women who act like that!

After he finished his beer, he threw a twenty one the bar, and went home. He wasn't much of a drinker. So only after two beers, he had a slight hangover when he woke up the next day. Well at least he didn't wake up next to the bimbo from the bar last night.

Michael took a couple of aspirin, and hopped in the shower. He had to try to get a hold of Hope, and apologize for his behavior. Although, it was that damn lawyer who started it. He knew the lawyer was a powerful man, but he also knew that he too was someone you never wanted to anger.

As he got dressed, it was about 11 AM. He soon heard the doorbell ring.

Who the hell can that be, maybe it's Hope?

The thought of it put a smile on his face, as he answered the door. But the smile soon faded when he saw who it actually was.

"Mr. Davenshire." Said John with a smirk on his face, as he just walked into Michael's home. "I hope I didn't come at a bad time."

"No not at all, please do come in." He replied in annoyance as he slammed his door shut. "How my I help you Mr Beckmann."

"This is an interesting place you have." said John as he looked around. "It's very—quaint. Nothing at all like the large Chamberlain estate."

"It's home, I like it." Replied Michael as he crossed his arms. "It might not be much, but its mine. I've earned it. I haven't made my fortune off of my wealthy clients."

John just let out a sarcastic chuckle. "Let's just cut out the bullshit, and get right to the chase. Stay away from Hope!"

"Well you see, I really can't do that right now." Said Michael. "Hope is my niece, she needs me right now. I'm the only family she's got."

"Right." Said John as he threw a file down on a table that was close to the front door.

"What is this? He asked John while feeling quite confused.

"Just some interesting reading material for you to look at." John replied. "Go ahead, read it."

Michael picked up the file and began to read what it said.