AHaCaS Part 15

(I do not own any of the images in these stories.)
*************************************************
Gabriel, and Cali sat down to an amazing dinner. She had never eaten lobster before, and finally figured out why everyone always made such a big deal about it. 

"Would you like some champagne?" Gabriel asked her, as picked up the bottle that had been chilling beside them.

"Well, I'm not much of a drinker." She told him. "To be honest, I had it a couple of times. But I never really cared for it."

"I have a feeling that you never actually had real champagne." He replied as he popped the cork form the bottle. "You probably just had a cheap sparkling white wine."

He then poured it into separate wine flutes. "Just try it." He told her, as he handed her the glass. "A toast! To magical evening."  They clinked glasses, as they each took a sip. As she took a drink, she couldn't believe it. It tasted amazing!

"Oh my god!" She replied. "This tastes incredible!"

"I told you." he said, as he flashed her a coy smile. He poured her some more, and she gladly drank it.

"Just be careful." He warned her. "You don't want to over do it." 

"True." She replied. "But I need to live a little."  With a feeling of slight intoxication, and euphoria, she couldn't help but smile at him. He was handsome, and her inhibitions were now slightly altered. Without thinking about any possible consequences, she drank two more glasses.

"I have another surprise." He told her. "He then got up, and walked over to the bar area. He seemed to be fidgeting with something. All of a sudden, romantic music filled the air. With a huge smile on his face, he quickly made his way back over to her. As he did so, he bowed, took her hand, and kissed the back of it.

"May I have this dance, my lady?" He asked with an eager smile.

"I would be delighted." She replied as she returned his smile. With that, he held her one hand, and placed his other hand on her back. As she stared into deep dark eyes, she placed her other hand on his shoulder. Pretty soon they started to spin around the dance floor, as they seemed to get lost in each other's eyes.

He was right, the evening was magical. It seemed the more they spun around, the more they were falling under one another's spell.  She couldn't actually remember a time in her life where everything felt so perfect. Then, out of nowhere, he dipped her. She let out a large gasp, as they both began to laugh. But as he brought her back up, their eyes suddenly locked onto each other's.

Before she even realized it, they were soon locked in a passionate kiss. With her inhibitions lowered, her lips soon parted as Gabriel's tongue made it's way between her quivering lips inside. Their opened mouths were locked in a dance of their own passionate.  As he slowly pulled away, Cali closed her eyes. She soon felt his hot breath against her ear.

"I want you so bad, Songbird." He whispered breathlessly.  Cali was becoming aroused, and couldn't control herself, and began to moan. His lips made their way down to her neck, as he feasted upon her like a hungry beast. This only made her moan even louder. At that moment, if it was actually possible, she would have gladly remained in his arms forever.

As he continued to caress her body, his hands made their way to the back of her dress. Cali soon heard the zipper being opened. Gabriel pilled away, and they stared intensely into each other's eyes. For the first time in her life, Cali's inhibitions seemed to melt away. She gave him a coy smile, as she let the dress drop to the floor. Gabriel's eyes widened in a look of amazement.

"Beautiful!" He gasped. "Are you sure you're ready?"

"Yes." She replied. Cali was feeling all kinds of emotions, as her was experiencing other feelings as well. Anticipation, nervousness, arousal, fear, were all causing a greater feeling of burning desire that permeated throughout her body.