HTW Part 7

"How long does it take for a girl to piss the woods?" Asked Angela. It had been a half an hour since Cara had gone off on her own. The others were starting to get worried, especially with everything that had transpired throughout the day.

"Well." Said Zoe. "Maybe she's jus having trouble going. I mean men and women have different equipment. It might be taking her longer. I remember the first time I ever went in the woods, it took a while for my muscles to relax. Maybe she's just having trouble since she's never done it before."

"No." Said Angela. "Somethings not right. She's been gone way too long. What if whatever killed the old woman back there is picking us off one by one?"

"Please don't say that!" Cried Zoe. "I'm creeped out enough as it is." She then began to cry. As she did, Bobby soon wrapped his arms around her. He was obviously trying to comfort her."

"Look," said Bobby. "Let's not jump to any conclusions. You know Cara, she's always been a little persnickety. She's really not that an outdoorsy type of gal."

"Tell you what." Scott Replied. "You girls wait in the car and lock the door. Bobby and I will go look for her. But don't let anyone in unless they're the police. If someone comes along, or if Cara comes back, honk the car horn. We'll come back immediately."

"Alright." Said Angela. Zoe then gave Bobby a peck on her cheek.

"Just come back safe." She told him.  Bobby then looked at her, and smiled. He then gently placed his hand on her left cheek.

"I'm going to be okay, I promise." He told her.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My head, thought Cara. W-what happened?

Cara was waking up from her horrible nightmare. Only upon waking, she came to the terrifying conclusion that it hadn't all been a bad dream. She was completely naked, and stuck to a spider's web. Her arms were above he head, and her legs were spread open with everything on display. She struggled to loosen herself form her bondage, but it was no use. Her body was stuck to the giant web, and she wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

"Welcome to my parlor, said the spider to the pretty fly." She heard a voice say in a low seductive tone. Out of the shadows, stepped the beast that had captured her in the woods.

"Pl-please don't hurt me!" She cried as she begged her captor for mercy. Tears began to stream down her face, as she began to shake in fear. What was he going to do to her?

"Fear not my pretty little black widow." He replied in the same seductive, yet soothing tone. "I have no intention of hurting you. If anything quite the opposite. I only come to offer you pleasure. I will neither offer, nor inflict you with pain. Pain is only for your enemies. Pleasure is only for your lovers, or your masters. I assure you my dear, you are my lover and my master."

"If I am your master, then let me go!" She cried.

"Unfortunately my dear, you are the master of my desire.", he replied with a wicked smile. "My passion for you is what brings me to my knees. Not that I think you'll mind all that much, when I kneel before your naked body. If anything, you will enjoy it."

"NO!" She cried, "Don't do this!"

He walked up to her, cupped her chin, and looked into her eyes.

"But I want to help you forget about that worthless human garbage.", he cooed. "You know the one who didn't appreciate you. The one known as Alan. He took you for granted.  I promise you my dear, I never will."

"Y-you killed him!", she cried. "Why?"

"He was in my way." The spider beast replied. "He didn't deserve you. You deserved someone who can truly appreciate what he has. Besides, I needed his physical form to get close to you. You're intoxicatingly sweet blood had released from my prison. I think you deserve a special reward for that. One that will leave you more than satisfied."