BCoWYW Part 2

(I do not own the pictures above, or below.)
*********************************************
As he gazed upon her, he was in complete awe of the beautiful young woman who held his bottle so carefully in her delicate hands. Her emerald green eyes, the very window to her angelic soul, would have put the rarest gemstones to shame. While the fiery embers of her cascading hair, framed her face perfectly.  She was beautiful, but he always knew she would be. And now, after patiently waiting sixteen years, she would finally be his.

 And now, after patiently waiting sixteen years, she would finally be his

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Hope?" Asked John. "Are you alright?'

"I-I'm fine." She replied. "I guess for a split second, I heard someone, or something. Maybe it came from the bottle? I don't know. Do you think if I were to rub this bottle, that Barbara Eden would pop out?"

"I assume, you're referring to the "I Dream of Jeanie' tv series." Said John as he smiled at her. "I'm afraid not."

"Well I guess that's a major disappointment to you." She replied with a slight chuckle. "I do believe that was everyman's fantasy."

"Actually I was more of a Ginger from Gilligan's Island man myself." He told her.

"Really?" She laughed. "I always thought that most guys liked Mary Ann."

"That's just what we tell our mothers." He whispered, as he smiled at her once again. He then playfully bopped her on the nose with his index finger.

"It'll he our secret." She whispered back at him as she also smiled.

"Well, I have enjoyed this little conversation." He told her. "But unfortunately I must be going, until we meet again my lady." With that he bent down, and kissed her hand. Hope couldn't help but laugh.

"You're laying it on a little thick." She told him. "Don't you think?"

"Perhaps." He told her as he gave her a smile. "But if I made you smile, it was worth it. But all kidding aside. If you need anything from me, not just legal advise, I will be more than happy to be at your service."

"I'll keep that in mind." She said with a smile. He was a s charming as he was handsome. But in all likelihood he was in his thirties, and she was only eighteen. Probably not something that could come to fruition. He gave her a quick smile, before telling her goodbye, and went off to do whatever it is that lawyers do.

Hope looked at the bottle, and marveled at it's detail. How were her parents able to afford it, if they bought it before they became wealthy? She then took top off of the bottle, and looked inside.

"Are there any genies in there?" She asked, "Nope, I guess not." She then put the top back in the bottle, and reluctantly returned to the reception for her parent's memorial.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After the reception, and the caterers cleaned up their mess, Hope decided that she was just too tired to deal with anything more that day. So even though it was still pretty early, she decided to go to bed. But for some reason she felt the need to see the bottle again.