BCoWYW Author's Notes

(I do not own the images above, or below.)
**********************************

This might have been one of the most difficult stories I ever had to write. although you wouldn't know it, since it only took me a month. One of the reasons it had so many plot twists, was because I had absolutely no idea where the story was actually going. In fact I was halfway through the story, before I even came up with the dark fairy character.

The uncle was always going to be adopted, but not turn out to be Hope's father. However, he was always going to be in love with Hope's mother. And he was going to be obsessed with Hope because she looked like her deceased mother. Then he and the Genie would battle for Hope's love, but I just didn't know how to make it work.

The lawyer was the Genie from the beginning, but not a sleeper character. He was going to know who he was the entire time. One of the plot points that I kept, was that the Genie granted Lois's wish to save Hope, but only if Hope would be his as soon as she turned eighteen.

After Michael found out about Lois's death he was going to pursue Hope, because she was the next best thing. Also Michael wanted Hope to use as leverage against the genie. With Hope in his possession, Michael was going to use the Genie's love for hope to control him.

Anyway, there were some other plot points that had been scrapped. However those I am not going to go into, because I may recycle them for upcoming stories. The last chapter was a bit more crass than when I normally write a sex scene. Mainly that was down because it was completely from the male character's POV.

Just out of curiosity, how would you rank the stories so far? Feel free to leave in the comments below.

Here's mine:
1. In the depths of His Cold heart
2. The Cold Heart Snake
3. Be Careful of What You Wish
4. His Tangled Web

It's difficult to find images of attractive male supernatural beings. Most images seem to be of women.

That being said, the next story will be about a:

Gargoyle

The story will be entitled, "A Heart as Cold as Stone"

See you Soon!!!