HTW Part 12

Angela felt utterly defeated. She was in compete shock, showing no emotion, and felt completely dead inside. The beast had raped her. He said it was love, but she knew the truth. He was punishing her. Punishing her for not loving him, and defying his advances.

What kind of monster was he? What kind of a sick being rapes someone, while claiming to love them at the same time?  Whatever he had been before, whatever he was now, he was corrupt and evil.

Up until his violation of her, she had never been touched by any man. Yet he never took that into consideration. He didn't care that she wasn't ready to orally pleasure a man she loved, let alone one she despised. But he forced her to anyway. What was even worse, was that he made her to swallow his vile seed.

At the time it happened, she was somehow able to force it down. But as she started remembering how horrible it was, she became sick to her stomach. At that moment she could no longer keep it down, and everything had come up as she made a mess all over herself.

Gross!  First she had felt humiliated. Now she was not only covered in her own bile, but his filthy seaman as well. It was running down her naked body, but she was still bound to the web. She couldn't even wipe it off of herself. As she continued to be helplessly imprisoned, the liquid kept trickling down her bare skin. Maybe it had something to do with his seamen being a part of it, but it slightly burned like acid.

Then all of a sudden, when it reached her feet, the substance started acting like a dissolvent.  Her left leg was now free. Finally there was some ray of hope. The disgusting concoction was now her saving grace.

Oh my god! She wondered. How-how is this happening?  Then, all of a sudden the answer dawned on her.

He isn't human. His on bodily excretions must be acidic.

Normally she thought of spitting as disgusting, especially on herself. But it was her only hope. So with that she started to mix her own saliva, with the remaining bile within her mouth.  Angela then spit on her right arm.  The web's adhesive began to dissolve, so she kept rubbing her arm against the web. To her delight she was able to work her arm free.

She then wiped some of the disgusting goop off of her body, and started to rub it on her left arm. Sure enough, her left arm was now free of the web's adhesive. Angela then rubbed it all over her body. With that she fell off of the web, and thud! She landed right on the ground. It hurt a little bit, but she didn't care. She was free, and that was all that mattered.

Now to get the hell out of here! She thought.

But she wasn't going to run around naked. So she took what was left of her wedding gown, and tied it around her. It didn't do the best job of covering her naked body, but it was better that nothing. Besides she had to get out of there. She had to try and warn the local authorities of what was happening. Then again, maybe they would just lock her up for being crazy.

Soon she made her way out of the cavern where she had been imprisoned. She started to make her way around the cavernous labyrinth. Where was she even going? All of a sudden she heard some voices, and footsteps. Angela hid behind some rocks, and observed what was happening. To her surprise she saw two human men. They were wearing hooded robes, and she could not see their faces.

"Our master's wedding is tonight." Said one of them. "I hear the future queen is very lovely. Perhaps soon we will have a pretty human to corrupt as well."

"Unfortunately we weren't not part of the followers who mated with her friends." Replied the other. "But it doesn't matter. Soon we will have mates of our own."

"I can hardly wait." Said the first one. "Human females are so soft to the touch, or so I've heard."

Both began to laugh. Angela was disgusted, all she could think about was what had happened to Cara and Zoe. She had only been sexually assaulted by one individual, which was horrible. But how many forced themselves on her friends? Even worse, they had been turned into monsters. Well that wasn't going to happen to her.

"It's a little warm in here?" The first hooded figure inquired. "Don't you think?"

"Agreed." Replied the other.

With that they removed their hoods. To Angela's horror, she saw a couple of tarantula's with their fangs embedded into the necks of the two human males.

Oh my god! She thought. Those-those things are controlling their minds!

Angela then covered her mouth. It was all she could do to keep from gagging, the last thing she needed was to alert them of her presence. Tears came to her eyes. Was Scott safe?  What if he came looking for her, and got captured?  Maybe a tarantula has taken over his mind as well?

That's when she realized that she had to get a hold of her own thoughts. Jumping to the worst conclusions was not going to get her out of there. That was the first thing she had to do. The second would be finding Scott. Then he could help her warn the outside world.

"You two!" She heard a voice cry out. To her horror it was a different male drider. In all likelihood, he had probably raped either Cara or Zoe.

"The master is frantic!"  Said the drider. "He went to check on the queen, but somehow she escaped!  We need to find her—now!"

"Yes my lord."  The stated in unison, as they bowed in servitude.

"If she escapes, or is harmed in any way." He began. "The master will have our heads!  Find her!"

"Understood." The one replied. With that, they placed their hoods over their heads. Then all three scurried in different directions, as she assumed they were looking for her. She had to get out—Now!  Otherwise it would be too late. He had his entire loyal subjects looking for her, she knew it would just be a matter of time.

Angela ran thought the caverns as quietly as she could. How was she going to find the exit?  It almost seemed impossible. Once again she heard a noise, and hid behind some rocks. As she peaked form behind the rocks, she saw Cara and Zoe.  She honestly couldn't believe what had happened to them.

"Such a tasty morsel." Zoe remarked. "I will always remember him fondly."

"Yes." Replied Cara. "And here I thought men were only good for one thing. How kind of them to service us in more ways then one."

"I hope Angela will learn to appreciate what she's about to become." Said Zoe.

"She will." Replied Cara. "After all, she's going to be queen. Soon, just like us, she will do what she does. Because it is what she will be."

With that they both began to laugh. All of a sudden, yet another drider approached Zoe and Cara."

"Please forgive me my ladies." He said, as he bowed to them in reverence. But your friend has escaped.

"Dammit!" Exclaimed Zoe. "I knew we should've have stayed with her. She needed our help with her adjustment."

"I suppose we had too big of an appetite." Said Cara as she flashed the male drider a seductive smile. The look on his face had said it all. He was under her spell, a slave to his own desires.

"Zoe can go look for Angela." She said, as she turned her attention back to the male drider.

"But there's a way you can help." She cooed as she gently took his hand. "Here, come back to my quarters with me. After we find Angela, you can help me show her why she should embrace her new life."

"Yes, my lady." He replied in complete aww of her, as he eagerly let her lead him away.

Zoe stood there with a smirk upon her face.

"Looks like dessert before dinner, again."

Angela then watched Zoe walk away. How could her two best friends have become so evil?  And they wanted her to be like them?  She'd rather die first. Angela turned to walk away. Just then a hand clamped down over her mouth. She was startled. If the hand hadn't silenced her, she would have screamed. Then they all would have know where she was.

Tears came to her eyes as she saw the face of the person who had just save her.

"Scott!"

*******************************************