TCHS Part 10

"PLEASE! STOP!", she cried.

The Naga King was taken aback by her resistance. It was the unusual for someone to be able to resist him like that. He was more that a little confused as he gently cupped her chin, and looked her straight in the eyes. Her brown doe eyes were full of tears, which only brought out even more of her immaculate beauty.

"You're even more strong willed then I had originally thought, my love," he said. "I have had relations with many human females throughout my lifetime, and there was only one other who—". There was a startled look upon his face, as if he came to some realization.  He smiled at her, as he became amused at what he realized what was happening. 

"Of course,", he whispered at he stared into her eyes. "Very clever father, you have bestowed upon me a great reward. Now it all makes since. You brought her back to me."

Hailey just stared at him, obviously puzzled by what he was saying.  "What are you talking about?", she asked.

"I understand now why I fell in love with you, as soon as I gazed upon you.", he replied. "You look different. But as I gaze into your eyes, I recognize your soul.  You are the reincarnation of the Tribal Princess. The one that I loved, but who's heart was stolen by my brother. Father must of captured your soul, when you killed yourself.  He must have been pleased with they way I have been protecting my kingdom. He has given you back to me. Now you will be mine, as you were always meant to be."

"What are you talking about?", Hailey asked. She had a complete look of fear, and confusion in her eyes.

"I think you have the right to know, who you really are," he said with a smirk on his face. "I'm going to tell you about my brother, the original Naga King, and about the human lamia that he stole from me."

********

Agan began to shake he bars on the door of his cell, as if it would actually do any good. He was frustrated that by the horrors that were unfolding around him, and there wasn't a damn thing he could do about it.

"Damn it!", he cried. "Shit!" Feeling frustrated, helpless, and scared, he kept pacing back and forth in his cell.  He then looked at the eight unconscious student in the cell across form him. They were all completely unaware of the horrific fate that awaited all of them. How did he let this happen?

He could have cared less about them before all this had happened. But now all he could think about was trying to find a way to get them all out of here. He couldn't just sit back, and wait for them all to be murdered.

And what about Hailey? He thought.  What is that fiend doing to her?  Agan became enraged. All he could think about was the naga putting his filthy claws all over her. More than anything, he wanted to find her. He needed to know she was safe, and he wanted to protect her. Perhaps if he had just been honest with her, none of them would be in this mess. Now he and his students were going to die, and Hailey was going to be that monster plaything until the end of time itself.

Just then he heard someone stirring. Eric was just waking up from comatose state.  As he slowly began to sit up, he had a look of confusion upon his face.

"Agan?", he asked, "W-where the hell are we?  What the fuck is going on?"

How was he going to tell him the truth? How was he going to tell them that they were all going to die, and he couldn't think of a damn thing they could do to stop it?  How was he going to tell them about Hailey?

He looked at Eric with sorrow, and sighed. Agan could tell by the look on his face, that he knew they were all in extreme danger.

"You're not going to like what I have to tell you.", explained Agan.

***********

Hailey could not believe the story that the naga had just told her.

"You're insane!", she cried. "I don't care who the hell you think I am!  I am not some prize that was given to you by your father!  And I am not this so called key that will make you fertile again!"

"Oh but you are my dear," he told her. "Don't you see? Everything has fallen perfectly into place. Father must have released your soul into the universe to coincide with your meeting Agan. All so he could deliver you to me."

"If that's the case," she asked, "Then how did he even know I would come back? How did he know that my soul wouldn't move on into the afterlife?"

"Because your soul is obviously restless.", he explained. "You obviously were meant to love me."

"As crazy as your logic is," she told him, "Let's just say you're right. If her soul was restless, wouldn't she be searching for your brother. As you just told me, she decided that she would have rather killed herself—then be—with you!"

Hailey stared him down with angry tears in her eyes. With a bemused expression on his face, he began to laugh.

"Such spirit!", he chuckled, "Just like her. You are definitely her. Only she could have talked to me in such a manner that no one else could get away with. Anyone else would have angered me, and face my wrath. But just like her, I find your defiance charming, and irresistible."

"If that's the case!", she exclaimed. "Then you're about to really find me charming, and irresistible! Just like me, she never loved you. she loved your brother! And you killed him right in front of her. She was never yours, and neither am I!"

He just looked at her as he continues to smile.

"Oh, but you are obviously meant to be mine.", he retorted. "For you see, I'm here, you're here, but my brother isn't. After all, he did break his treaty with the human tribes. Perhaps father's punishment for starting the war, was that he is to remain in limbo for all eternity. And my reward for cleaning up my brother's mess is to finally have you as my Queen. That's why he made the stipulation with his curse. It would only be broken, if I take a woman I truly love as my bride-to-be. He knew that she was the only one I could ever love. So he sent her, he sent you, back to me."

She looked at him with an dumbfounded expression upon her face.

"You're insane!", she cried, "How can you expect me to love a monster who kills so easily? You're going to kill my friends, your planning on forcing me to marry you, you want to breed me so that you can create a race of nagas that are going to enslave and conquer mankind, and you expect me to love you!"

"Oh I more that expect my dear," he whispered, "I'm sure of it."

"No!", she cried. "I could never love you, you have no heart!"

He then looked at her as he gave her a wicked smile, as he gently took her hand. He then bent down to kiss it.

"If I don't have a heart, my dear," he began to reply, "It is because she took it away from me. But after tonight, it will belong to you. After tonight, you will know that you will be forever mine. I will do anything to make you my queen. Even if you have to be my slave queen, or even if hate me for awhile because of it. But I will eventually make you love me, even if that means I have to fuck you until you do. And believe me my dear, I have no problem with that. In fact, I look forward to it"