1

Sarah Germelman. A name out of a storybook or a fairytale. I hated it.

I stared out of the window as trees flashed by along with other cars. "You good, Sar?" A deep voice asked and I nodded. "I'm fine." I mumbled so soft you would have to strain your ears to even catch a syllable.

"This move should be good for you. It should work out well for the both of us." Dale said and patted my arm. I shifted in the leather car to sit up straight. I played with my fingers and picked at the black nail polish in my lap.

"Hey, don't be so jittery. This'll all work out, I promise." He said. I just nodded and he sighed. "We should be at the new house soon." He said and remained silent with the radio playing softly.

We got to the new house, red coloured, not too fancy. It was beside a few green houses and another dark red house. We got our boxes in and started to unpack, getting our kitchen, living room, and our rooms. We would get everything else done tomorrow.

"Go get some sleep, you have school tomorrow. Good night." He said as I climbed the stairs and to my room. I looked around at my room, it wasn't anything special, just like the rest of my life. My walls were painted a soft sky blue, and posters took up one full wall, leaving the other three blank, just how my slight OCD wanted it.

I had posters of 1D, 5SOS, Little Mix, BVB, P!@TD, FOB, and Paramore for the bands. Doctor Who, Sherlock, and Supernatural posters for TV shows. I also had one huge poster of the Cinderella Castle that you see at the beginning of every Disney movie, just cos I loved Disney so much.

I reached up and twisted my locket around my fingers, opening and closing it occasionally. I finally changed into my PJs and tucked the locket with the star inside of a circle surrounded by flames into my shirt and silently crying into my pillow, praying that I could sleep tonight.

....................................................

* I TRIED SO FUCKING HARD TO GET A PICTURE I MADE UP THERE AND IT FINALLY WORKED!!! THERES A PICTURE OF SARAH UP THERE!!! MARVEL AT ITS BEAUTY AND SOUTH PARK-Y-NESS!!! If you want to make your own go to www.sp-studio.com and get working on your South Park character shit thing. ISNT MINE GORGEOUS OH IM SO PROUD!!!*