29

The boys dragged me to the amusement park the next day, just to do something. Tomorrow was my birthday, and they wanted me to have the best week ever for my birthday. What the hell would I do without my boys?

We drove to the place and got in. Kenny held me at my waist as we walked, trying to choose something to do. "Let's go on the Haunted Ride!" Cartman said, so we went.

After that we went on nearly every ride there. We had to stop for food, and decided to walk around the park. I was very aware of Kenny's hand that slipped down my waist to the top of my jeans. My jacket rose up a little, so just a small stripe of pale skin showed there. He traced that little bit and it gave me shivers.

I eyed him, and he just made sure to look innocent. "What?" He asked and I narrowed my eyes. "Don't be a pervert in public." I hissed. We got more food and I walked while sipping a lemonade.

"But I can be a pervert, right?" He grinned at me. "Not in public." I winked. "You two..." Cartman gagged. "Hey, I said not in public." I defended myself.

"Too bad I don't care." Kenny hissed and kissed my cheek quickly. One of his hands slid into my right back pocket and his thumb slid into my back belt loop, and he have my ass a firm squeeze.

I jumped a little and turned and glared at him. "You're lucky I like you, you little perverted asshole." My eyes narrowed to slits. "You know you like it." He smiled and gave me a kiss.

"Whore!" I heard an all-too familiar voice call out and I pulled back and saw Wendy staring and taking pictures. "Go away, Wendy!" Stan called and Cartman and Kenny flipped her off. She scoffed and walked away.

"Ignore her. She can't do anything." Kyle said. "Let's just get out and get a pizza or something..." I said and we left. Kenny drove my car to a pizza place and we all got pizza and talked. They did their best to try to help me forget Wendy, but the thought still stuck in my mind that she took pictures.

They all stayed over at mine, too, still trying to cheer me up. "Sarah, tomorrow's your birthday, you can't be upset on your birthday!" Stan said. "Yeah, you all are right. She doesn't matter, anyway." I said.

But in my mind, Wendy is dead meat that I will feed to her family. I already know how I'm going to kill her, too.

Well, I might not kill her, but I'll take care of the problem. And I'll do it tomorrow night if I have to.

But tomorrow's my birthday, so I'll save it till Saturday night.

Better yet, Sunday night so on Monday morning she'll see me in school and I'll see the look of pure terror on her pretty little face.