6

"You shut up." I said softly.

"Excuse me?" She said as every head turned to me. I slowly stood up, my hands shaking, so I gripped them into fists. "I said, you shut up. Shut your whore mouth because you don't know anything." I said, getting a little louder, so I was just above a whisper.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you, could you please repeat tha-" "I SAID SHUT YOUR FAT, DIRTY, CHEAP, COCKSUCKING, BLOODY WHORE MOUTH!" I yelled and the room was dead silent.

I grabbed my bag and walked out of the room, going into the bathroom, and having a small break down. I got a pack of cigarettes and my lighter from my bag and leaned against the bathroom wall as I lit it. I slid down the wall and sat on the floor as I inhaled and blew out the smoke while crying softly.

"Dude! Just go!" "I can't go in there! That's a girl's bathroom!" "I'll go you pussies!" A muffled voice said, and my best friend in the orange coat walked in and sat in front of me.

"I'm sorry Wendy's such a bitch." He said and I just shrugged. "You don't have to apologise, Kenny." I mumbled. He didn't say anything, just reached over and held one of my hands for comfort. I smiled down at our hands and offered him a cigarette. He took one and pulled his hood down a little bit.

We sat in silence, smoking and calming me down. "You're British?" He asked after a while and I softly laughed. "Yeah, I'm British. Did it shock you?" I asked quietly and he nodded.

"Kenny, you're my best friend. I hope you know that, right?" I said and he nodded. "You're my best friend too. Only cos Cartman's an asshole." He said and I smiled. "HEY!" Cartman's voice sounded outside of the bathroom. "Good enough of a reason for me." I said and crushed the cigarette butt on the ground.

I stood up and brushed off my jeans and sighed. "Wanna ditch the rest of the day?" I said and he shrugged and nodded. We stepped out and saw Kyle, Stan, and Cartman waiting for us. "We're ditching the rest of the day. Wanna come with?" I asked quietly. "Sure." They said. "Alright. I'll drop you guys at the bus stop, meet me at my place at one or something, okay?" I said and they nodded.

We got in my car and I drove them and dropped them off at the bus stop, then went to my house. I had a few hours to kill, so I went up and dressed in sweatpants and a loose T shirt. I went back downstairs and played my music as I washed and dried the dishes.

As I was doing bowls, some water splashed up and hit me on my chest and stomach. I sighed, put the bowl and towel down, then took off my shirt and laid it on top of the dryer in the laundry room to dry faster since there was a load already in there.

I resumed my washing and drying just in my bra and sweat pants and danced somewhat along the way. "SIMMER DOWN. SIMMER DOWN. THEY SAY WE'RE TOO YOUNG NOW TO AMOUNT TO ANYTHING ELSE. BUT LOOK AROUND. WE WORKED TOO DAMN HARD FOR THIS JUST TO GIVE IT UP NOW. OF YOU DON'T SWIM, YOU'LL DROWN, BUT DON'T MOVE, HONEY! SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT STANDING THERE IN MY AMERICAN APPAREL UNDERWEAR! AND I KNOW NOW, THAT I'M SO DOWWWN!" 5SOS sang out and I heard the doorbell ring.

"It's open!" I called. "What's this?" I heard Kyle ask and I started to answer, but I heard a pair of footsteps stop in the doorway. "Dude!" Kenny yelled and I whipped around and saw him staring wide eyed at my boobs. "Dude!" I yelled and quickly ran to the next room and tugged my shirt on. I went back in the kitchen and pointed a finger at Kenny. "You didn't see shit, mister. Okay?" I said and he saluted me. "Okay!"

I quickly finished doing the dishes as Kyle, Stan, Cartman, and Kenny laughed at the table. "So you caaaan talk." Cartman said as I sat down. "Yep." I said quietly. "Then why don't you? You're Bristish, and British people have kewl accents." He said. "You mean British girls." I raised my eyebrow and he shrugged. "Same thing. British accents on girls makes them hotter." He said and smirked at me and I rolled my eyes. "Now you like her, Cartman." Kyle said sarcastically.

"Shut up you Jew!" Cartman yelled. "Anyway, British people are so kewwwwl." Cartman said. "Pip isn't cool. You hate Pip, and he's British." Kyle said then. "SHUT UP YOU FAT, UGLY, PIECE OF CRAP JEW!" Cartman yelled. "Dude, I have neighbours." I reminded him. "Oh yeah, sorry." He said to me.

"Okay, Cartman, can we get one thing straight?" "Sure." "You spent a whole week picking on me, and now that I talk, or at least can whisper, you're all of a sudden very nice, and you decide to flirt with me since I'm a British girl? Your chances aren't very high, Eric." I said and he swore out loud with a huge "FUCK!" As we all laughed.