39

KENNY'S P.O.V.

Sarah hasn't shown up in a few days. I was worried, but one part of my mind was certain that she was off with her other boyfriend. All happy and making out, probably fucking, too.

I got to school on the bus and went into class, pissed off as always. The lesson started and a phone rang. It was Wendy, and she answered it right there.

"Hello? Sarah! Omg, what's wrong, girl?!" She exclaimed and my heart jumped. Everyone turned to stare at her. "Are you serious?! No! NO! Don't DO THAT! NO! STOP! I'LL- I'LL BE RIGHT THERE. PLEASE HOLD ON!" She yelled frantically and gathered her stuff, tears streaming down her face.

"What happened?" Bebe asked. "It's Sarah! She's gonna- she's gonna OD!" She said and I jumped up. "Where is she?" I asked. "Not like you care, you bastard!" She spat at me. "What? I care about her!" I defended.

"So why have you been ignoring her for over a week?!" The girl yelled. "Because she was cheating on him!" Cartman yelled. "She wasn't cheating on Kenny! Where the hell did you hear that?!" Wendy yelled. "When you all were in the bathroom! She was talking about how some guy is so perfect and how in love she is with him, and his six pack and whatever." I rolled my eyes.

They were all silent for a minute before the girls burst out laughing. "You heard that, huh?" "Of course we heard it!" Stan said. "Kenny, she's not cheating on you! She was talking about you!" Wendy said and it fell absolutely silent.

"Did you really shove your hand down her pants in front of the guys?" Bebe asked. "That was one time, and it was not my whole hand." I said, then froze in realisation. "Holy shit! Where's she?" I asked.

"Her house..." Wendy said and I jumped up and ran to her house with everyone else. I let myself in with a key Dale gave me and went right up to her room. She was sitting on the bed, crying, red dots covering the bed.

I looked around in shock and saw blades and a few guns by her bedside table. There were about seven bottles of pills and a few knives and some alcohol too.

"Baby..." I sighed and her head snapped up. Her makeup was smeared and stained, but she still looked beautiful. "Kenny?" She asked and I walked forward and sat on her bed with her, not caring about the blood spots.

"Don't do this." I said and took the blade out of her hand. "Where were you?" She asked and another wave of tears shown in her eyes. "I'm sorry. I should've been here for you. It was all a misunderstanding." I sighed and hugged her around her waist, putting my head in her shoulder.

"Please don't kill yourself. I love you." "It wouldn't matter anyway, I'd wake up the next morning even if I did die." She sighed so only I could hear.

"I know. Happens all the time." I sighed. "We'll talk about that later, okay?" I said and she nodded. "Baby, what happened? Why'd you want to kill your self?" I asked.

"Well, everyone hates me, so..." "We don't hate you." Stan spoke up and she noticed that everyone from class was here, too. "You don't?" "No! Of course we don't hate you! We just thought you were cheating on Kenny." Kyle said.

"Where the hell did you get that idea?" She asked and I smiled at her tone. "They heard our convo in the bathroom and didn't realise you were talking about Kenny. Which, Kenny, is why we swore to not tell you. It's a girl thing." Wendy explained and I nodded.

"I'm gonna talk to you about that later, too." I said and she bit her lip nervously and nodded. I took her hands in mine for comfort and found that she was still wearing the ring. Then I saw what she was wearing. A black dress, plain, but beautiful on her. No jewellery, stained makeup, the ring.

"You're wearing it." "I never take it off." She smiled and I leaned forward and kissed her. I pulled back before it disgusted them all and we all had a huge talk to make sure Sarah was okay again.

I stayed with her while they all went back to school. I took my coat off and lied beside her once she was more comfortable in a T shirt and sweat pants. I kissed her sweetly, and savoured every second of it.

I hated the scars she put on her body while I wasn't here. They didn't belong on such a beautiful person. Scars don't belong on anyone.

"Sarah?" "Hmm?" "Promise me you won't hurt yourself again." "I promise. I'll try." She said and I nodded. "Good. I love you." "I love you too." She said and I smiled, knowing that she loved only me.