63

The next few weeks were calm until about two weeks before Valentine's Day. Garrison announced there was going to be a Valentine's Day Dance, and it was formal.

Immediately the girls started buzzing about who their date was going to be and what their dress was going to look like. The boys just groaned because to them, this was a lot of work or something.

I already knew I was going with Kenny, but he told me to wait for something. Surely enough, the next day he had a huge bouquet of roses and asked me to the dance. "You do know that you didn't even have to ask, right?" I said and he shrugged. "Fine, I'll go with you cos who else is going to ask?" I rolled my eyes and he grinned. "You could at least sound happy about it." He said as he hugged me. "Me? Happy? Weird combination." I shuddered.

On the night of the dance, Valentine's Day, my dress had just arrived. "Dale! C'mere!" I called as I carried the box up to my room. "Coming!" He called and came in. "Oh... It's a dress." He scrunched up his nose. "Oh shut up." I rolled my eyes.

I slipped my clothes off, leaving me in my underwear and he got the dress on me. "Turn around." He instructed. "Raise your arms and put them on the wall." He said and I raised my brow. "So I can do your corset, dumbass." He rolled his eyes. I did as told and he started to tie me up.

"Okay, and take in a huge breath and hold it. This is going to get tight." He said and I took in a big breath, sucking in my gut and he tightened it just so everyone could see how deep my waist curved in, and we just made it tighter.

We got the skirts settled and they flowed down to the ground, sweeping along the floor. I put on some heels and walked over to the dresser so Dale could do my makeup. We went dark and pretty.

"You should go back into modelling." He said. "Oh fuck no." I scoffed. "Why not?" "They told me my thighs were huge. I'm fucking perfect." I said. "Of course you are." He said and I smiled.

"Alright. You're done. Have fun." He said as there was a knock on the door downstairs. "You mind getting that?" I asked and he went down to answer as I checked my reflection. I looked alright, I just adjusted the corset and made my boobs seem a little bigger on the strapless dress.

I walked down the stairs and was met by Kenny, who looked surprised at me.

"Sarah..." He gasped. "Hey, Ken Ken." I smirked. He was speechless for a moment. "Oh, please pose." He finally said and I posed with my hand on my hip for him. "You're beautiful. I mean, you're always beautiful. But wow." He gasped and I smiled at him. "Thanks."

"Now, let's go and show everyone how fucking got my girl is." He said and slipped a corsage of deep red roses and baby's breath on my wrist. I pressed a kiss to his lips and we left.

We got in my car, and I passed him the keys cos he insisted on driving. We got to the school and he went around and opened my door for me and took me by my arm up to the school. "Look at you being a fine gentleman." I smiled. "Only for the finest of ladies." He winked.

He opened the doors to the gym for me and we stepped in together. I knew full well people were staring, we both chose to ignore them. I even heard some guys in lower grades talking about how lucky Kenny is. I'm lucky, too.

We found our friends, who all stared wide-eyed at us. "Wow. You two look great." Stan complimented. "Thanks." We smiled. "By you two, he means Sarah." Cartman rolled his eyes. "We got that." Kenny shrugged.

Stan's date was Wendy, and Kyle an Cartman were going Stag tonight. I actually felt kinda sad for Kyle, he should've gotten a date.

We stood around and I didn't be want tone that girl who was always asking her date to dance, so I waited for Kenny to ask me, but it seems like he was never going to ask.