41

I woke up one morning and found that it was Halloween. I put on my Ariel dress and a jacket with some heels and went to pick the boys up and drive to school.

"You coming tonight, Sarrrrah?" Cartman asked. "What? Where? When?" I asked. "Fatass is throwing a Halloween party." Stan said. "Sure, I'll go. Do we dress up?" I asked as we got out.

"Well, what's the point of a Halloween party if you don't dress up?" He yelled at me. "God, fine! It was a fucking question!" I snapped. "Why do you two fight all the time?" Stan interrupted us. "It's just our thing, I guess." Cartman shrugged. "No, it's your thing. You fight with everyone." I said. "I do not! It's just you and Kahl! And midgets!" He countered.

"Ugh." I groaned, taking Kenny's hand and going inside. "Sarah!" Wendy squealed and I shut my eyes, froze, then turned back to see what she and the girls wanted.

"Yeah, Wendy?" "You going to fatasses party tonight?" "Apparently." I shrugged. "Yay!" They all cheered and I jumped back a little. "Now we all have a plan. Guys are going as superheroes and girls are going as Disney characters. Got it?" She said and I just absentmindedly nodded and Kenny pulled me to class.

I spend all day thinking about what I was going to be tonight, and I think I got an idea. I left at lunch and called Dale to help me. I drove us to a clothing store and got a purple suit. We went home and edited it and I got in it.

"So what time is this party?" Dale asked. "I dunno. I'll ask Cartman." I sighed and reached over for my phone and texted him quickly. "It's at nine." I said and he nodded. I watched as he started to do my makeup.

I kept still as he airbrushed the white over me and I closed my eyes as the black was put around my eyes and he filled my eyebrows in with black too. "Ready for the scars?" He said and I nodded, slightly opening my mouth. He got the stencil out, since we had done this before, and once he got the bumps on, I closed my mouth as he airbrushed the red on. Then he took red corn syrup and dotted it around to make the wound look fresh.

"Now I did it so you could eat and drink or kiss Kenny or whatever and the makeup wouldn't smear, okay?" He said and I grinned. "Okay. Go gentle on the hair, I don't want it teased too much." I said and he nodded.

We put an oil in my hair to make it look greasy and shiny and he teased it up to give it more wave and curl that Heath Ledger as the Joker had.

I carefully got out of my clothes and he helped me in the short purple tight shorts and the dark purple shirt with purple blazer and a green tie. I sat on the bed and strapped on my heels, then got up and looked at myself in the mirror.

I grinned at myself, I looked just like the Joker. Dale stood by me and smiled, but it was a sad smile.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Just, don't go crazy tonight, okay? I can't put you back in a hospital again, okay?" He said and I nodded and hugged him. "I'll try my best." I said and grabbed my car keys. The make up took wayyy too long and my hair was being difficult, the suit took so long to edit, it was now nine somehow.

"Give Kenny a looong kiss for me." He teased as I walked out. "Oh, I'll kiss him alright, but not for you." I smirked at him. "Keep a smile on your face." He called as I got in my Baby and drove off to Cartman's, getting there a little late at nine twenty, cos traffic fucking sucked. Why does traffic suck at Halloween? Dumb question.

Once I got there, I parked and got out, knocking on the door. I was let in and people stared at me. I didn't have to smile at them, I just walked right in. I went to the living room, and saw everyone there drinking and dancing to some song.

Tweek, across the room dressed as Spider-Man, saw me and screamed loudly. "Tweek! What? What is it?" Craig asked, dressed as Iron Man. "She's g-gonna k-kill us!" He yelled and they then saw me.

I looked around and pursed my lips. "You're not telling me everyone followed the Superhero or Disney character thing, right?" I asked and Wendy, aka Snow White, sighed. "Yeah, it was a plan! Why are you the Joker?" "Because I can be." I winked at her.

Soon Batman was right beside me holding my hand, and I knew it was Kenny. "We had a plan of our own." Kenny said to Wendy. She rolled her eyes as he kissed my cheek. "Tweek, I promise I won't kill anyone. Tonight." I said and they started the party back up.

"You look awesome." Kenny said and I grinned. "So do you, Dark Knight." I smirked. He bit his lip and I watched his eyes trace my body. "Later, Kenny." I warned and he dragged me over to the couches with Stan being The Flash, Kyle as Green Lantern, and Cartman as Superman. "Sup guys." I said and they laughed.

"What? I didn't feel like being a Disney character whore." I shrugged and they nodded. "You look great anyway." Stan complimented. "Thanks. It took Dale and I hours to do this. I better look good." I sighed and checked my phone mirror.

Kenny took it and pressed the camera button as he kissed my cheek, and took another as he kissed me on my lips. I smiled and set my phone in my lap as he kissed me.

I felt his hand trace up my thigh and I got a bit worried as he neared one of my pockets. "What's that?" He asked and I was at a loss for words. "N-nothing." I shrugged it off, but he didn't buy it. "A knife." I whispered and his eyes widened.

"Why the hell-" "I don't know! To add to the character!" I whisper yelled. "Sarah..." He sighed and looked at me with wet puppy dog eyes. "I wasn't planning on anything! I swear." I said and he softly kissed me again before Cartman handed me a drink.

"What's this?" I asked. "Scotch." Kyle answered. "Oh. Pour a little more." I said and handed it back to Cartman, who poured me more. "Atta boy. You don't know your measurements, do you?" I sighed and he and everyone else was in shock.

I took a sip and immediately knew he cheaped out on the liquor. I didn't mind, though. Kenny drank from his own cup, but I kept myself sober. I drank only one cup, and that's all I had for the night.

Kenny was soon making out with me on the couch again, until Cartman shut us up because a murderer was on the loose. He turned the TV up and we watched, Kenny rolling off of me to pay attention.

"We warn everyone to stay in their homes. This man is wandering around South Park, and is believed to be armed and extremely dangerous. He kills with a gun, though we're not sure what type yet. Last he was seen was at the community centre, so we are keeping a very careful eye out. He seems to be about six feet tall, heavily built, had a beard, and he's wearing all black. He goes by the name, Uncle Black." The news reporter said and I froze.

I gave Kenny a quick kiss and stood up. "I'll be right back, okay?" I said and he looked at me in confusion. "They just said stay indoors!" He said and I ignored him. I walked right outside.